My response To Prime Minister Stephen Harper Claiming To Be Outraged Over Religious Deaths

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
My response To Prime Minister Stephen Harper Claiming To Be Outraged Over Religious Deaths

In my line of work, he, I and all other longer term Federal MP's etc. of Canada whom are all still in Parliament etc. go back almost 15 years.

The following is a copy of the email I sent perhaps an hour or so ago:

Yeah well religion has lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years. Here you are claiming to be outraged while still encouraging freedom of religion of which I myself have proven that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies.

You and no one else has ever contested me on that very factual evidence with so much as a shred of validity yet here you are cowering from it, encouraging religion yet you claim to be outraged. I am outraged which is why I fight for the destruction of religion for the well being of the future of the life on this planet. You want to give the people something to believe in, show them a genuine caring leader!

Open your eyes PM Harper, it time to wake up!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Yes I did forget to include an apostrophe in the last sentence of the e-mail. That is what I sent and the following link takes you to exactly what I responded too. But I will say this and not just to Prime Minister Stephen Harper but everyone else that supports freedom to believe in factually proven foundations of lies which have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years, it's time to wake up!

Statement by the Prime Minister of Canada on beheadings of Coptic Christians in Libya Prime Minister of Canada

Last edited:

In my line of work, he, I and all other longer term Federal MP's etc. of Canada whom are all still in Parliament etc. go back almost 15 years.

Yeah well religion has lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years. Here you are claiming to be outraged while still encouraging freedom of religion of which I myself have proven that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies.

You and no one else has ever contested me on that very factual evidence with so much as a shred of validity yet here you are cowering from it, encouraging religion yet you claim to be outraged. I am outraged which is why I fight for the destruction of religion for the well being of the future of the life on this planet. You want to give the people something to believe in, show them a genuine caring leader!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Yes I did forget to include an apostrophe in the last sentence of the e-mail. That is what I sent and the following link takes you to exactly what I responded too. But I will say this and not just to Prime Minister Stephen Harper but everyone else that supports freedom to believe in factually proven foundations of lies which have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years, it's time to wake up!

Statement by the Prime Minister of Canada on beheadings of Coptic Christians in Libya Prime Minister of Canada
your numbers are wrong, therefore you are a liar and shouldn't be considered anything more than another troll.

• Banned

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

your numbers are wrong, therefore you are a liar and shouldn't be considered anything more than another troll.

Religion has lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years.

I know that the religious are desperate to lie and try and pass the blame that belongs with their religion on everyone else hence is exactly the ignorance you exemplify by trying to pass your rubbish of my numbers off like your delusional state of mind contests anything.

Look at every death between those of different religious wars throughout history and every death between the religious and the non religious. It certainly wasn't the non religious pushing filthy religious lies which lead to war and divide as they have for thousands of years and to the death of millions if not billions of people.

Next time, learn the word validity then for more than likely the first time in your life, apply it to a discussion.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong!

Last edited:

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Just wow. I can't believe he, or no one else, has contested your pearls of wisdom.

But being the Devil's advocate tell me, where does does he encourage religion (or is it encouraging freedom of religion?) in his statement?

“I am outraged and saddened by the beheadings of Egyptian Coptic Orthodox Christians in Libya by groups linked to ISIL. Coming soon after the savage burning of Royal Jordanian Air Force pilot Moaz al-Kasasbeh, the threat posed by ISIL could not be clearer.

“On behalf of all Canadians, I offer my deepest condolences to the families and friends of those killed and to the Coptic community here in Canada, who will feel the loss especially grievously.

“Canada is proud to stand with its coalition partners in the fight against ISIL. We will continue to stand firmly together against these terrorists who threaten the peace and freedom we hold so dear at home and that we wish for those abroad.

“Barbaric acts such as this do not shake our resolve but, rather, confirm the rightness of our cause and the vital necessity of our mission against ISIL. We will not be intimidated.”

- See more at: Statement by the Prime Minister of Canada on beheadings of Coptic Christians in Libya Prime Minister of Canada

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Religion has lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years.

I know that the religious are desperate to lie and try and pass the blame that belongs with their religion on everyone else hence is exactly the ignorance you exemplify by trying to pass your rubbish of my numbers off like your delusional state of mind contests anything.

Look at every death between those of different religious wars throughout history and every death between the religious and the non religious. It certainly wasn't the non religious pushing filthy religious lies which lead to war and divide as they have for thousands of years and to the death of millions if not billions of people.

Next time, learn the word validity then for more than likely the first time in your life, apply it to a discussion.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong!
link

put your bullshit out there and prove it.

oh and, I already know your wrong, b/c I did just that years ago, but please, back your bullshit up

• Banned

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong!
link

oh and, I already know your wrong, b/c I did just that years ago, but please, back your bullshit up

Yet you cower from facing a simple paragraph

"Look at every death between those of different religious wars throughout history and every death between the religious and the non religious. It certainly wasn't the non religious pushing filthy religious lies which lead to war and divide as they have for thousands of years and to the death of millions if not billions of people."

here's a real treat for you as well

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong!
link

"Look at every death between those of different religious wars throughout history and every death between the religious and the non religious. It certainly wasn't the non religious pushing filthy religious lies which lead to war and divide as they have for thousands of years and to the death of millions if not billions of people."

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong

Like I said, you're nothing but a liar.

pathetic, not even man enough to apologies for lying

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong!
link

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong

Like I said, you're nothing but a liar.

pathetic, not even man enough to apologies for lying

Your priding yourself on ignorance doesn't change the fact.

I already know that the religious desperately scrambl to try and deny what is obvious all the while you seem to think you are fooling anyone.

Take a look for example what happened between the Muslims and the Jewish people in the middle east of which they are still fighting. But at one time the Jewish had to leave Israel or the Muslims were going to make them extinct.

Who was nice enough to give them refuge until getting fed up with their religious rhetoric? Germany did. But because the Jewish people valued filthy religious lies more than they valued human life, they were not only evicted from Israel, but they were also evicted from Germany only no other country wanted their religious filthy plaguing their country so Germany got so fed up with them and the world around them for no one else offering to take them, that the holocaust began and all because people valued filthy religious lies more than they valued human life they had to suffer being imprisoned in camps.

Since no one else would take them because no one else wanted a mass number imposing their filthy religious lies in their country, the world decided to be humanitarian and take back Israel so they could take their filthy religious lies back over there where they are back at war with the Muslims.

It quite obviously is not over land as you will likely be so very desperate to try and make that out to be (the religious always try and make anything else to blame because they are that weak and pathetic to take responsibility for their own actions) because the Muslims know that if they evict them again that the world will just come back and give it back to what would then be even a more scarce population of religious fools who continue to value lies more than they value human life while, like you, trying to pass the blame off n everyone else.

Everyone of every religion values filthy religious lies more than they value human life and proof of this is quite simply that they are religious.

Thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions of people and still the world is plagued with the disease known as religion.

The holocaust happened because people value lies more than they value human lives and those same people seek tot ry and blame everyone else for their own actions because they are too weak and pathetic to accept responsibility for their own actions and throw their religion in the garbage where it belongs.

How many people died for hundreds of years since before they were evicted, then during what they call a holocaust and now since the holocaust? Millions of people and here you sit practising religions only defence which is quite obviously ignorance.

Jesus Christ according to the religious themselves went to Rome spewing his religious filth and was slung up on a cross thus another fine example of filthy religious lies leading to war and divide exemplified by the religious themselves. How much more greedy or selfish can anyone be than to role play that which is factually proven not to exist aka a god?!!

The religious filthy lies, since long before Christ, eventually lead to the collapse of the Roman Empire and how many millions died there?

To top it off, the religious then stole the cross from the dead and called it a crucifix.

Many religious are those who worship or pray to the factually proven lie referred to by the religious as god, which is acknowledgement from themselves that what they worship or pray to must have intelligence to be able to understand. They also claim that what they pray to or worship is the creator of everything.

Not anything is able to go poof into existence out of nothingness, let alone be able to develop an intelligence without there first be energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

Share with me even one example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness?! No one ever will because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to recreate energy and matter.

You never will because what I share is the non contestable factual evidence falsifying every religious fundamental belief, what I share proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies. I do this because these lies have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years.

Again, the religious also steal from everything and attempt to attribute what they steal to their foundation of factually proven lies to assist them in taking advantage of those from a time of weakness for power and control over the many. (time of weakness, innocent little baby, just lost a loved one, just got raped, homeless, starving, just got in or out of jail, the list goes on and on) For example a thousand years before some selfish liar chipped out of stone what they call the ten commandments, would you want your family murdered, your possessions stolen etc. Throw away religion and there are are still morals that existed, which the religious stole, long before the religious stole those morals and attempted to attribute what they stole to their foundation of factually proven religious filthy lies.

I say to all of you who for now stoop to being religious, you are far better than that and all you have to do to prove it is accept responsibility for your actions instead of continuing to practice religions only defence which is ignorance and throw your religion where every religion belong and that place to throw it is quite obviously in the garbage and a long time coming.

I value lives more than I value filthy religious lies and because I care I am here for all of you.

Here is a video for everyone to love, even those who for now degrade themselves with the title Muslims (every religion is just as filthy as any other)

What a breeze and my pleausre.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Last edited:
Today I finish corresponding on this site as the following was just moved from the political forum to something called the rubber room just after I so easily bested the lot of them. Bias management. But first, I will make my rounds on my threads to let everyone know why I no longer seek to waste my time corresponding on a site with bias management.

I will post starters to inform you but no more corresponding as I already made that very clear to the management of this site.

This is the thread that was moved titled "Stop Allowing Innocent Citizens To Legally Become Victims!". Just goes to show how weak and pathetic bias and discriminatory homosexual activists really are. Their days of crying wolf draw near to an end and it is absolutely my pleasure to have played a key role globally in making it happen.

Error US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is the thread where I informed management days ago in the feedback forum titled ""To the management of this site.

To the management of this site US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

I am very disappointed in the management of this site

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Yeah right.......another nut job.

Now That The Religious Are Exposed, Welcome The Soon Coming Destruction Of Religion

I already know that the religious desperately scramble to try and deny what is obvious all the while you seem to think you are fooling anyone. Millions if not billions of people lead to their death over thousands of years over filthy pathetic factually proven foundations of religious lies.

Take a look for example what happened between the Muslims and the Jewish people in the middle east of which they are still fighting. But at one time the Jewish had to leave Israel or the Muslims were going to make them extinct.

Who was nice enough to give them refuge until getting fed up with their religious rhetoric? Germany did. But because the Jewish people valued filthy religious lies more than they valued human life, they were not only evicted from Israel, but they were also evicted from Germany only no other country wanted their religious filthy plaguing their country so Germany got so fed up with them and the world around them for no one else offering to take them, that the holocaust began and all because people valued filthy religious lies more than they valued human life they had to suffer being imprisoned in camps.

Since no one else would take them because no one else wanted a mass number imposing their filthy religious lies in their country, the world decided to be humanitarian and take back Israel so they could take their filthy religious lies back over there where they are back at war with the Muslims.

It quite obviously is not over land as you will likely be so very desperate to try and make that out to be (the religious always try and make anything else to blame because they are that weak and pathetic to take responsibility for their own actions) because the Muslims know that if they evict them again that the world will just come back and give it back to what would then be even a more scarce population of religious fools who continue to value lies more than they value human life while, like you, trying to pass the blame off n everyone else.

Everyone of every religion values filthy religious lies more than they value human life and proof of this is quite simply that they are religious.

Thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions of people and still the world is plagued with the disease known as religion.

The holocaust happened because people value lies more than they value human lives and those same people seek tot ry and blame everyone else for their own actions because they are too weak and pathetic to accept responsibility for their own actions and throw their religion in the garbage where it belongs.

How many people died for hundreds of years since before they were evicted, then during what they call a holocaust and now since the holocaust? Millions of people and here you sit practising religions only defence which is quite obviously ignorance.

Jesus Christ according to the religious themselves went to Rome spewing his religious filth and was slung up on a cross thus another fine example of filthy religious lies leading to war and divide exemplified by the religious themselves. How much more greedy or selfish can anyone be than to role play that which is factually proven not to exist aka a god?!!

The religious filthy lies, since long before Christ, eventually lead to the collapse of the Roman Empire and how many millions died there?

To top it off, the religious then stole the cross from the dead and called it a crucifix.

Many religious are those who worship or pray to the factually proven lie referred to by the religious as god, which is acknowledgement from themselves that what they worship or pray to must have intelligence to be able to understand. They also claim that what they pray to or worship is the creator of everything.

Not anything is able to go poof into existence out of nothingness, let alone be able to develop an intelligence without there first be energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

Share with me even one example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness?! No one ever will because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to recreate energy and matter.

You never will because what I share is the non contestable factual evidence falsifying every religious fundamental belief, what I share proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies. I do this because these lies have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years.

Again, the religious also steal from everything and attempt to attribute what they steal to their foundation of factually proven lies to assist them in taking advantage of those from a time of weakness for power and control over the many. (time of weakness, innocent little baby, just lost a loved one, just got raped, homeless, starving, just got in or out of jail, the list goes on and on) For example a thousand years before some selfish liar chipped out of stone what they call the ten commandments, would you want your family murdered, your possessions stolen etc. Throw away religion and there are are still morals that existed, which the religious stole, long before the religious stole those morals and attempted to attribute what they stole to their foundation of factually proven religious filthy lies.

I say to all of you who for now stoop to being religious, you are far better than that and all you have to do to prove it is accept responsibility for your actions instead of continuing to practice religions only defence which is ignorance and throw your religion where every religion belongs and that place to throw it is quite obviously in the garbage and a long time coming.

I value lives more than I value filthy religious lies and because I care I am here for all of you.

Here is a video for everyone to love, even those who for now degrade themselves with the title Muslims (every religion is just as filthy as any other)

What a breeze and my pleasure.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

I'd be interested in seeing PM Harper's response or did he just send your letter to the "Rubber Room"?

Forum List

Back