My real agenda!

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
I want high speed internet access for rural America so nerd/geek things can be more accessible to them. I dream of a day where all Americans value and respect science and technology. A day when nerd/geek culture is mainstream. A day where the robotics and chess team is just as important as athletics. A day when every American gets access to the same high quality internet connects that the Japanese and South Koreans enjoy.

Disney has made a great decision by developing the Big Hero 6 animated movie. Hopefully movies like this can help get our children interested in science and technology.

Ah. So you want an Obamanet in addition to your Obamaphone.

No I want fast internet! I want America to be more like Japan or South Korea! Do you want your fellow Americans left out of the 21st century?

No I want fast internet! I want America to be more like Japan or South Korea! Do you want your fellow Americans left out of the 21st century?

Well, Obamanet has pretty much destroyed your fantasy, hun.

IgerR1.jpg

Bob Iger is one of the most powerful CEOs in the United States. First Marvel now his corporate empire has Star Wars.

I hope Bob Iger gets Disney to air drop Marvel comic books on rural America.

I hear spaceX is developing a satellite system for universal internet coverage. Not sure how fast it will be.

Forum List

Back