My question about all this "Defund the police" nonsense.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
This is what it will come to..........

1598130481529.png

they are idiots .......
...St Louis voted most dangerous city with a high murder rate because BLACKS murder blacks...and what do the black politicians say the problem is?????!!! police hhahahahahhHAHAHHAHAH
that's the dumbest shit I have ever heard

'''''If George Floyd had been white'' = dumbshit

'''Excessive force will not make St. Louis safer. Changing the culture of policing and restoring the trust of the community with local law enforcement will.'''' = dumbshit

the black culture of self destruction will just continue with idiots like this

Insist our legislators stop being slackers.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

Dems what to do this all over America. It’s their plan for the Detroitification of America. Make every major city a dump, so white people flee. Then do the same for medium size cities and suburbs. Eventually all of America will be a shit hole, and white people will have to flee the country.

Don't forget ... with more police, you'll need more District Attorneys, more judges, more prison guards, more parole officers ...

Bigger government is always best ... folks just love paying taxes ...

Dems what to do this all over America. It’s their plan for the Detroitification of America. Make every major city a dump, so white people flee. Then do the same for medium size cities and suburbs. Eventually all of America will be a shit hole, and white people will have to flee the country.

Pretty accurate description, "Detroitification"

Ring ring
"911 what is your emergency?"
"Two men just broke into my home. I shot one but they are both alive and hiding in a closet."
"We are sorry but the police have been defunded. No one is available to protect the criminals."
"You mean we are on our own. All of us."
"Yes"
BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM
"Thank you for calling 911"

It’s exactly what they want. Detroit never recovered from the riots of 1967. It caused the great “white flight”, businesses never came back, property turned worthless, and an endless cycle of joblessness, poverty, and violence kept the city a shit hole for decades. Now they have finally kicked this cycle off in many more major cities, even New York. Unless Dems are swiftly kicked out of office this November, all those cities will turn out like Detroit.

Insist our legislators stop being slackers.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

Sure, how's that working in Seattle, or Portland, or Chicago, fricken dumbass.

It’s exactly what they want. Detroit never recovered from the riots of 1967. It caused the great “white flight”, businesses never came back, property turned worthless, and an endless cycle of joblessness, poverty, and violence kept the city a shit hole for decades. Now they have finally kicked this cycle off in many more major cities, even New York. Unless Dems are swiftly kicked out of office this November, all those cities will turn out like Detroit.

Democrats are a festering pustule blight spreading across our great nation. I say exile them to Antarctica to limit the damage until they can be relocated off world.

I used to be a hardcore liberal until 2008. Now, I see the Democrats destroying this country and enabling race riots and at the very least standing by and not lifting a finger to stop it...We trust these assholes, and instead, they pander to the LOWEST of the lowest putrid denominator... Fuck the Democrats.

I've tread on liberal boards and NEVER have I got a reply to this simple question: WHAT has Trump or conservatives done that is worse than burning, looting, antagonizing or terrorizing the populace? What? Fuck the Democrats.

20X more black males die undergoing surgical procedures than at the hands of police.
Defund the doctors and riot and loot until no black man ever dies on the table at the hands of white privledge doctors

Forum List

Back