My Proposed Amendment To The US Constitution

The Preamble is a six-categories diagnostic tool for evaluating the government. It is law - the Preamble is of sovereignty law. The Preamble is the description of the sovereignty of the United States. The Preamble is Our solemn greeting to the rest of the world. The Preamble is the essence and identity of the United States of America and cannot be separated.
It simply exaplins what to expect in the constitution.

It simply exaplins what to expect in the constitution.
Yeah, no kidding???

What to "expect."

Is it possible that those expectations are not being met (in the operations of the government)?
It is not my fault that the writers and editors at FindLaw, and you, cannot recognize the relativity of "expectation," and "diagnostic tool."

How else are people to recognize that the government is not working as promised, if there is no diagnostic tool???

You think that they're going to follow the "new and improved" constitution any better than they've followed the current one?

You really are a special kind of stupid.
IMO?

I have always viewed folks that lobby for the reconstruction of a new Constitution as some representative of a powerful interest group that has an agenda to slip into a new constitution, a provision for their interest to make them untouchable.

Given our government, and Constitution, are now the oldest on the planet, it really is a special kind of stupid to want to throw the whole thing out and lobby for a new one.

:icon_rolleyes:

Every once in a while a new nutcase comes along declaring "I shall FIX the Constitution!" then never even tries to make his hairbrained notion a reality.

Hey genius, how is having elected representatives overlooking judges rulings a monarchy, you retarded dumbfuck?
But the great security against a gradual concentration of the several powers in the same departmhttps://press-pubs.uchicago.edu/founders/documents/v1ch10s16.htmlent, consists in giving to those who administer each department, the necessary constitutional means, and personal motives, to resist encroachments of the others. The provision for defence must in this, as in all other cases, be made commensurate to the danger of attack. Ambition must be made to counteract ambition. The interest of the man must be connected with the constitutional rights of the place. It may be a reflection on human nature, that such devices should be necessary to controul the abuses of government. But what is government itself but the greatest of all reflections on human nature? If men were angels, no government would be necessary. If angels were to govern men, neither external nor internal controuls on government would be necessary. In framing a government which is to be administered by men over men, the great difficulty lies in this: You must first enable the government to controul the governed; and in the next place, oblige it to controul itself. A dependence on the people is no doubt the primary controul on the government; but experience has taught mankind the necessity of auxiliary precautions.

I cannot imagine the bedlam that would be wrapped up in another Constitutional Convention at this point.

I mean, it's like pulling teeth just to get an infrastructure bill through. We just came hours from another government shutdown. And someone is considering opening the door to a page-one rewrite of the entire founding document?

We are saddled with a large number of incompetent and corrupt Federal judges who don't enforce the Constitution they way they vowed to do. I want all District Federal Judges to have their appointments and behavior reviewed every 10 years by a Senate Committee and the bad ones removed from the bench.
You would definitely need an Amendment for that. Good luck.

The US Congress is utterly corrupt and dysfunctional, so you want them to have even more power?

The issue is that the US federal government has far too much power, more than what was given it by the Constitution. The only way back is for states to rise up and regain their Constitutional powers by amending the Constitution themselves.

It has never been done but the provision was put there in case the US Federal government became too corrupt and powerful.

Rise up? So you must be one of those Trumpies who advocates for civil war.

We are saddled with a large number of incompetent and corrupt Federal judges who don't enforce the Constitution they way they vowed to do. I want all District Federal Judges to have their appointments and behavior reviewed every 10 years by a Senate Committee and the bad ones removed from the bench.
Is it not called impeachment 🤔

I’ll that chance

Because currently it is activist lib judges that are abusing the system
Agree 100%. What happens is that liberal judges lie to the Senate when they are being confirmed. They say what the Senate wants to hear. Once they get appointed, they screw up the justice system and ruin people's lives. Our spiraling crime rate today can be blamed mostly on liberal judges and prosecutors who don't incarcerate violent criminals when they are caught.

By a partisan body with partisan agenda and partisan goals. which negates the whole serve in good faith
There are bad senators but there are also good ones and the voters can refuse to reelect the bad ones.We have had several senators who were racist and antisemitic and they were retired by the voters.

Not true. Numerous court decisions tell us what the Constitution means.
Really? Well, currently four members of the Court either don't have the first clue about the sociopolitical philosophy on which this nation was founded or are rank subversives. Choose.

New Topics

Forum List

Back