My Proposed Amendment To The US Constitution

We are saddled with a large number of incompetent and corrupt Federal judges who don't enforce the Constitution they way they vowed to do. I want all District Federal Judges to have their appointments and behavior reviewed every 10 years by a Senate Committee and the bad ones removed from the bench.
The problem with that is the Senate is full of corrupt and incompetent politicians. Fat chance at having a senate committee qualified to do that.

We are saddled with a large number of incompetent and corrupt Federal judges who don't enforce the Constitution they way they vowed to do.
US4CC.meme.Smart_Guy - Oaths.png

I want all District Federal Judges to have their appointments and behavior reviewed every 10 years by a Senate Committee and the bad ones removed from the bench.
Bah, ha, ha, ha. Haven't you noticed, the judiciary is controlled by partisan favoritism?

US4CC.meme.Justice_ACB_JH - Separation_of_Judiciary.png

You have an abstract idea for an amendment, but you should try writing the actual directive to be considered. Others have suggested term-limits, anyway.

Anyway, none of that is going to correctly adjust the problem you are alluding to. The problem is the inadequacy of the three-part separation. Not enough separation.

US4CC.meme.AOC_JH - Amendments_will_not_work.png

We are saddled with a large number of incompetent and corrupt Federal judges who don't enforce the Constitution they way they vowed to do. I want all District Federal Judges to have their appointments and behavior reviewed every 10 years by a Senate Committee and the bad ones removed from the bench.

That is an AWFUL idea. What if the senate is democrat held? All republican justices would be given a bad report.

I would add that lower court judges that are later overturned by the supreme court 3 times be removed from the bench

The US Congress is utterly corrupt and dysfunctional, so you want them to have even more power?

The issue is that the US federal government has far too much power, more than what was given it by the Constitution. The only way back is for states to rise up and regain their Constitutional powers by amending the Constitution themselves.

It has never been done but the provision was put there in case the US Federal government became too corrupt and powerful.

Our Judges are supposed to be nonpartisan
The Judicial Branch is a check n the power of Congress and the Presidency
Our Senate is blatantly partisan, especially when it comes to appointing judges

Our Judges are supposed to be nonpartisan
Our Senate is blatantly partisan, especially when it comes to appointing judges
If they are nonpartisan then why do the judges strike down Trump's travel ban as racist when they did not do it to Obama and are not doing it to Trump?

The notion that anyone is not partisan is insane.

The name of the game is win office and then appoint your stooges and the one with the most stooges wins.

But democrats want to change the rules when they don't win office enough to appoint those stooges by packing the courts like FDR had wet dreams about.

That is the laughable and criminal.

Last edited:
If they are nonpartisan then why do the judges strike down Trump's travel ban as racist when they did not do it to Obama and are not doing it to Trump?
The Courts did not strike down Trumps travel ban as racist
Before it went to court, Trump rewrote it to apply to countries not to religions

Forum List

Back