My President, Right or Wrong: Obama

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Along the same lines as the President Bush thread.

Take the alternating side. If you despise Obama - what has he done right.

If you admire and respect Obama - what is he doing/has he done wrong?

• Banned
Thank you.

My very first thought is "he's been a wimp". I don't care if it's because he is, at heart, a diplomat. I was devastated when he folded on the debt ceiling.

He's at heart a community agitator and an empty suit.

2012 can't come soon enough... good riddance to bad rubbish.

The one thing I stated all along that he did right... was to not get in the way of the elimination of OBL.... other than that, I really have not agreed with anything he has done or stands for

Along the same lines as the President Bush thread.

Take the alternating side. If you despise Obama - what has he done right.

If you admire and respect Obama - what is he doing/has he done wrong?

What he's done right was going after Bin Laden in Pakistan. Other than that? He's been the very definition of "underwhelming".

• Banned
He's at heart a community agitator and an empty suit.

2012 can't come soon enough... good riddance to bad rubbish.

Killing bin Laden doesn't count?

Does this help any? Check promises kept and see if any of them match your belief system.

PolitiFact | The Obameter: Campaign Promises that are Promise Kept

He did not kill OBL.. nor should anyone give any credit to him for that.... that is disrespectful to my military brothers and sisters... you know, the ones that actually planned for, and did the job

The one thing I stated all along that he did right... was to not get in the way of the elimination of OBL.... other than that, I really have not agreed with anything he has done or stands for

You, too.

Also, I haven't seen you in the Bush thread. If you can't admit Obama did anything right, can you admit Bush did anything wrong? Or are you truly a one trick pony, as I suspect?

Keeping a bad promise is not 'doing something right'

Biggest thing he has done wrong is try to be a facilitator rather than a leader. He tries too hard to seek a middle ground when he is the only one in town offering to give ground.

He has capitulated on too many key issues including single payer healthcare and taxes on the wealthiest Americans and has received nothing in return

He needs to get up front on critical issues and take it to the American people....thats what Reagan did

You, too.

Yeah, and you too.

Barack Obama Lies: The Top Obama Lies Documented | Barack Obama Lies

Sorry, you forgot which thread you were in and why. You despise the man; what has he done right.

If you cannot name even one thing, then you are obviously an uncompromising political hack who doesn't have two brain cells to rub together, and can contribute nothing to any given conversation on this board save nonstop verbal vomiting. You are worse than useless.

Let's see, he promised to make the rich absolutely miserable. Yep.

He threatened big business. He passed the baton to Maxine Waters who threatened the CEO of a major US Corporation this past week. Yep.

He threatened conservatives. Mouthpiece Maxie complied telling the Tea Party to "go to hell." Yep.

He threatened to take over big businesses. He now controls the CEOs of major lending institutions. Yep.

He threatened people who didn't belong to the Unions. Unemployment is at an all-time high now in my lifetime. Yep.

He promised bipartisanship. He conspired with Nancy Pelosi to ram it up America's butt, so America voted Republican last time, which helped Republicans. Bipartisan? Yep.

He promised to improve foreign relations. His America job promotion czar just gave China 200,000 more American jobs yesterday. Yep.

OK, he kept all his crummy, bad-for-America promises.

Here's one for him: we promise to make Obama just a bad memory in 2012. Oh, wait. Ye already did that. Yep.

The claim he got obl is bullshit at best. It was years finding him, he just happened to be Pres.

It's hard to find things about big 0 that I'd like since anything I would like is rarely mentioned, if ever.
---

He honored Reagans 100th Birthday with Nancy. I thought that was very cool.

He seems to want to cut off Israel. I'd support that if it meant cutting off thier enemies as well.

Aside from that, there's nothing of substance for me to point to.

He lacks leadership and worked on the wrong things first.

I really should be keeping track of how many people over the course of the thread either a) can't follow simple instructions or b) are so full of poison that they can't actually think straight. Is this the ODS I have heard so much about? I didn't think it was actually real.

The claim he got obl is bullshit at best. It was years finding him, he just happened to be Pres.

It's hard to find things about big 0 that I'd like since anything I would like is rarely mentioned, if ever.
---

He honored Reagans 100th Birthday with Nancy. I thought that was very cool.

He seems to want to cut off Israel. I'd support that if it meant cutting off thier enemies as well.

Aside from that, there's nothing of substance for me to point to.

He lacks leadership and worked on the wrong things first.

Ditto.

He's probably a great guy to sit down and have a beer with but he sucks as POTUS.

He is not a leader in any way shape or form.

I really should be keeping track of how many people over the course of the thread either a) can't follow simple instructions or b) are so full of poison that they can't actually think straight. Is this the ODS I have heard so much about? I didn't think it was actually real.

looks like b

looks like b

That it does. That it does.

Forum List

Back