My prediction on how a debate between Biden and Trump will go

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll give Trump credit for something: he knows how to command a debate stage. He wiped the floor with the republicans during the nomination. Also, Admittedly, he didn’t do as terrible as I was expecting when he went up against Hillary even though she clearly won the debates based on facts and sanity. What is Trump’s one and only strength? He doesn’t give two fucks when it comes to constantly interrupting his opponent and is good at throwing in some solid zingers that make an impression. He is a sociopath after all. Of course he is also a moron so when he does take control, he’s incoherent and embarrassing. How this didn’t translate at home to republicans is beyond my understanding. I guess America just loves a bully that doesn’t play by the rules.

Now as far a Biden is concerned, he made an ass out of Paul Ryan in the VP debate. I honestly haven’t seen him in other debates. More than likely, the Dems could have nominated a better debater, but up against Trump? He’s going to have to play by Trump’s rules unfortunately. Facts don’t matter to Trump. It’s all about zingers and taking control. Luckily, Biden has a better idea how Trump debates one on one than Hillary did so he will come more prepared.
What debate? There won't be a real debate only a massacre as Trump grinds Biden into hamburger. However Biden will be so out of it he won't feel a thing. It'll be a mercy killing.

Trump does need to be a bit out of character here. As soon as they start going back and forth and Biden begins to fall apart and ask for “let’s go slower” then Trump needs to let him just continue to fall apart and not eviscerate him. Biden will be a doddering fool at this point and Trump would look bad on beating up a clearly bested opponent. Anyone who primarily thinks will be able to easily see Biden’s unfitness

I’ll give Trump credit for something: he knows how to command a debate stage. He wiped the floor with the republicans during the nomination. Also, Admittedly, he didn’t do as terrible as I was expecting when he went up against Hillary even though she clearly won the debates based on facts and sanity. What is Trump’s one and only strength? He doesn’t give two fucks when it comes to constantly interrupting his opponent and is good at throwing in some solid zingers that make an impression. He is a sociopath after all. Of course he is also a moron so when he does take control, he’s incoherent and embarrassing. How this didn’t translate at home to republicans is beyond my understanding. I guess America just loves a bully that doesn’t play by the rules.

Now as far a Biden is concerned, he made an ass out of Paul Ryan in the VP debate. I honestly haven’t seen him in other debates. More than likely, the Dems could have nominated a better debater, but up against Trump? He’s going to have to play by Trump’s rules unfortunately. Facts don’t matter to Trump. It’s all about zingers and taking control. Luckily, Biden has a better idea how Trump debates one on one than Hillary did so he will come more prepared.
What debate? There won't be a real debate only a massacre as Trump grinds Biden into hamburger. However Biden will be so out of it he won't feel a thing. It'll be a mercy killing.
See your mind is already made up. It doesn’t matter how the actual debates will go, you will still have that blind, knee jerk reaction to it lol

907DAD9C-CE33-4572-95BF-54C9E5DE17CE.png

Not sure if the debate will have an impact or not. If Biden will stand and deliver on what the moderator questions are, while trump acts like trump Biden will pick up a several undecided. If trump acts like trump, he will lose several voters as this thing will be fact checked down line immediate and people are tired of being lied to and then doubled down to.
Biden isn't going to stand and deliver the lives he was given. Trump is going to interrupt him, and Biden's going to lose his temper just as he has every time people disagree with him at his personal appearances. That's why his handlers don't allow him to make personal appearances anymore unless he and the audience are very tightly controlled and structure his news conferences very carefully to avoid non-friendly reporters who might ask awkward questions.

Wrong. Biden is going to destroy trump on matters of policy. You guys are pretending that trump is some great young sharp quick witted debater. Trump talks shit and the only way he has survived is that no one gets in the mud with him. Trump tries to play dozens on the political stage and he's not even good at it.

LOL

Peace is breaking out in many places thanks to the work of President Trump. Biden could never pull any of that off; nor could President Zero do so, as we saw during his 8-years of misgovernment.

View attachment 385701

If you're trying to build up hopes here -- you're gonna need to engineer real quick like one of those Animatronic figures that Disney has and "voice mimic" Biden with some smart energetic aggressive debater sitting in a room somewhere.. And I have NO CLUE who could do the brain work for this robotic android.. Out of the entire Congress and Dem political leadership -- no name comes to mind to be that "wizard of oz".... LOL....
Tom Hanks will play the part of Quid Pro Joe.

Trump can destroy Biden just by having some 10 year olds come on stage to sell Girls Scout cookies
Trump has been accused of raping dozens of women and a 13 year old girl at one Epstein’s parties. Biden has done some pretty weird things on camera, but it’s because he doesn’t know boundaries. Overall he’s harmless.

Of course not backup or make that reliable backup for your accusations.

Yet there are dozens of actual videos and photographs showing Biden being creepy.

Dozens? Bullshit. There’s been a few no doubt, but you’re making shit up.

Wow, now you downgrade the accusations from "raping dozens of women" to the term "sexual misconduct", and all just accusations.

"no doubt a few" Look up Joe Biden being creepy and you will find all the pictures you need.
Oh and look up Trump, Ivanka, creepy and tell me how many you find lol.

Dodge, duck, dip dive and dodge, you fudgepacking twat.
Lol only you are dodging. I admit there are weird images and videos of Biden. You’re too much of a complete PUSSY to say the same thing about Trump. I mean my god, the images of Trump and Ivanka aside, he’s said so many creepy things about Ivanka on VIDEO and on RADIO.

Only in your TDS addled mind you ass munching carpet sucking fucktard.

it's been an uneventful couple of days. But you just couldn't contain yourself. Well, Johnny, what has he won. Well, Monty, behind Door #2 is a Trip to Rumps Upper GI Tract with all expensed paid and all he can eat.

DISCLAIMER: No Major Demons were harmed in presenting this award as the Royal Order of Major Demons refused to participate as they claim that Rump gives Evil too bad a name. So only Minor Apprentice Demons are used so that Rump can do the Traditional "You're Fired" routine on them.

1599522953323.jpeg

/—-/ You admit Hildabeast couldn’t beat a moron in the debates. About time.

Uh no I clearly said she won.

Uh no I clearly said she won.

I imagine that Rump is going to try and find another Comey to come up with something in the last week before November 4th. Okay, anyone that is voting for Biden or any 3rd party Candidate, you can start voting as early as middle October. Get is started. Make Rump have to play his card even earlier.

Not sure if the debate will have an impact or not. If Biden will stand and deliver on what the moderator questions are, while trump acts like trump Biden will pick up a several undecided. If trump acts like trump, he will lose several voters as this thing will be fact checked down line immediate and people are tired of being lied to and then doubled down to.
Biden isn't going to stand and deliver the lives he was given. Trump is going to interrupt him, and Biden's going to lose his temper just as he has every time people disagree with him at his personal appearances. That's why his handlers don't allow him to make personal appearances anymore unless he and the audience are very tightly controlled and structure his news conferences very carefully to avoid non-friendly reporters who might ask awkward questions.
That's on him. I will be glad to watch it, if it happens. How bout you?

I really look forward to watching it. It's going to be a blowout one way or another and someone is going to go stomping off the stage. We just don't know which one.

I really look forward to watching it. It's going to be a blowout one way or another and someone is going to go stomping off the stage. We just don't know which one.
I look forward to it also. You could be right. But I hope not.

What a Country. The crazy angry left labels the President of the United States of America as a sociopath while "hoping" that a sad old liberal hypocrite with a hundred skeletons in his 40 year political closet and a questionable mental competence can get through a debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back