My prediction. Ivanka Trump will be the first female president of the U.S

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Trump does four years and either decides to pass the torch to his daughter in the primaries, or, tries to go eight. Either way, I feel he is going to set her up for the presidency?

Am I wrong about this possibility? Thoughts?

You never know, Ivanka vs Chelsea in 2020? That just seems so unAmerican to me, this whole dynasty issue. Not to say family can't do as good a job, it just seems to open the door to abuses that the American system was designed to prevent.

Trump does four years and either decides to pass the torch to his daughter in the primaries, or, tries to go eight. Either way, I feel he is going to set her up for the presidency?

I first made the prediction.

And it'll be in 16 years.

The name Trump will be a political dirty word much as Bush is now, and for many of the same reasons.

SERIOUSLY??

What is it with all these people speculating about first ladies becoming presidents?

Hitlery was the first one I know of, and I remember the speculation as far back as 1998 because everyone knew what an ambitious sociopath she was back then and how much authority she wielded over Bill, who was just there to crush puss.

My prediction. By the time her daddy is done in office she'll be considering moving to another country.

You never know, Ivanka vs Chelsea in 2020? That just seems so unAmerican to me, this whole dynasty issue. Not to say family can't do as good a job, it just seems to open the door to abuses that the American system was designed to prevent.

I realize that US politics has become something of an idiocracy, I've lamented it for months with the rise of Trump as the GOP nominee and the coronation of a criminally insane totalitarian sociopath hag in the DNC. I suspect Kanye West will influence future politics and that alone is more terrifying that all the nuclear weapons in the world.

The ruling dynasty issue is exactly what the founders sought to prevent.

I have to wonder what happened to the decedents of Jefferson, Adams, Hamilton, Hancock, Et Al.

They've been supplanted by industrial aristocracies that don't seem as committed to The Constitution or the Nation as far as I can tell, but who am I to question their loyalty?

Oh that's right, I'm an armed American citizen who has taken an oath to the US Constitution and rejects collectivism.

That's who the fuck I am.

He goes 8 years and she runs in 2024. Yes I can see that happening and yes I can see her winning. She's pretty damn hot, she'll win on that alone :)

Forum List

Back