My prediction if Biden wins.

Counting. Yes. We’ll change from counting a LOT of deaths to counting very little deaths.

Why are you pretending to be too retarded to understand my point? ARe you afraid to go on record saying I am wrong, that it will not happen the way I predict, for fear that when it does goes exactly like I predict,

that you will look retarded?

Are you saying if Biden tightens restrictions the numbers will go down??? Are you dumb???

I'm saying that the numbers currently are greatly inflated and that they will STOP doing that, once Biden is in office to create the ILLUSION that his policies are having a strong effect and give him credit for supposedly successfully fighting covid.

I mean, I think I am being pretty clear here. Are you going to address my point, the thread topic or not?

Nope, if anything number's are being under reported from the states.
Because Trump is kicking Biden's ass.
My daughter send a mail-in ballot a few days ago and within a day or 2 it registered on their onl-line confirmation site.
The Ds are shitting in their pants.

After he takes office, he tightens up the lockdown. About two weeks in, the cdc quietly releases new guidelines to get more accurate numbers on actual covid cases and shockingly the numbers start to plummet.

Within two months, Biden starts loosening up, and declares victory and the media spends the next two years making sure that he gets credit for saving the entire population from certain death and for the improving economy as the lockdown ends.

Any one doubt this and if so, why?

I certainly hope that's the case. Hell, I hope the whole thing turns out to be fake news and just goes away. Like a miracle.

I'm not holding my breath.

Do you think that changing the way we count deaths and claiming victory based on that, is valid?

I think you better go back a few months Trump's HHS changed how the numbers were counted and if you go to FL DOH and look at the numbers then go to the state argis and then to to world meter and find Florida the numbers are all different on the same day and guess who runs the FLDOH? Republicans. Now tell me who's manipulating.

After he takes office, he tightens up the lockdown. About two weeks in, the cdc quietly releases new guidelines to get more accurate numbers on actual covid cases and shockingly the numbers start to plummet.

Within two months, Biden starts loosening up, and declares victory and the media spends the next two years making sure that he gets credit for saving the entire population from certain death and for the improving economy as the lockdown ends.

I certainly hope that's the case. Hell, I hope the whole thing turns out to be fake news and just goes away. Like a miracle.

Do you think that changing the way we count deaths and claiming victory based on that, is valid?

I think you better go back a few months Trump's HHS changed how the numbers were counted and if you go to FL DOH and look at the numbers then go to the state argis and then to to world meter and find Florida the numbers are all different on the same day and guess who runs the FLDOH? Republicans. Now tell me who's manipulating.
South Florida will be about 80% Trump.
North Florida will be about at least 60% Biden.

I predict that rightwingers will continue to ignore guidelines, just as they do now, and the virus will continue to spread.

I predict that rightwingers will continue to ignore guidelines, just as they do now, and the virus will continue to spread.
I predict that Black Hoods will continue to ignore guidelines, just as they do now, and the virus will continue to spread.

Counting. Yes. We’ll change from counting a LOT of deaths to counting very little deaths.

Why are you pretending to be too retarded to understand my point? ARe you afraid to go on record saying I am wrong, that it will not happen the way I predict, for fear that when it does goes exactly like I predict,

Are you saying if Biden tightens restrictions the numbers will go down??? Are you dumb???

I'm saying that the numbers currently are greatly inflated and that they will STOP doing that, once Biden is in office to create the ILLUSION that his policies are having a strong effect and give him credit for supposedly successfully fighting covid.

I mean, I think I am being pretty clear here. Are you going to address my point, the thread topic or not?

My daughter send a mail-in ballot a few days ago and within a day or 2 it registered on their onl-line confirmation site.

I must be in the wrong thread I thought this was about under and over reporting covid cases. If I'm in the right one WTF does your daughters mail in ballot have to with it? BTW mine was received day 2 and has been counted.

After he takes office, he tightens up the lockdown.

How?

Doesn't matter. The point is to be SEEN as tightening the lockdown, so that he can get credit for the "decline" in cases when they change how they count it.

So, he will do something, anything, that will be enough of a hardship to people to be noticed.

I have heard him talking stupid shit about requiring masks for everyone even outside. That alone would be enough for the media to lie and give him credit later.

But I expect more from him, because dems just don't give a fuck about the people they are hurting.

So he won’t lockdown anyone?

You sound more confused than usual.

No he won't have to I heard on facebook it will be over November 4th.

I must be in the wrong thread I thought this was about under and over reporting covid cases. If I'm in the right one WTF does your daughters mail in ballot have to with it? BTW mine was received day 2 and has been counted.
If I'm in the right one WTF does your opinion of unreporting votes that are on a remote hard drive have to do with COVID?

You're a joke.
I couldn't care any less about your opinion concerning my country just as you couldn't care any less about mine concerning your country.
Trump has taken paid off foreign leaders off the US taxpayer payroll because that's what we Trump supporters voted for.

You're initial question was why the US was a laughing stock. I told you..<shrug>.
Sounds like somebody cares or they wouldn't have asked the question in the first place.

You're a joke.
I couldn't care any less about your opinion concerning my country just as you couldn't care any less about mine concerning your country.
Trump has taken paid off foreign leaders off the US taxpayer payroll because that's what we Trump supporters voted for.

You're initial question was why the US was a laughing stock. I told you..<shrug>.
Sounds like somebody cares or they wouldn't have asked the question in the first place.
You never elaborated on why the US is a laughing stock.
All I see are foreign leaders who were taking money from US taxpayers since WWII and thinking they didn't have to show respect to the leader of the nation that provides their military protection.
Not to mention that your leaders commit adultery like drinking water.

This is intentional idiocy, right?

My Cuban/Columbian Commercial Real-Estate Son-In-Law who meets people all the time.
Any other ad hominems?

My Cuban/Columbian Commercial Real-Estate Son-In-Law who meets people all the time.
Any other ad hominems?

No reasonable person thinks that South Florida is Trump’s strength while North Florida is Biden’s.

It is peak stupidity.

Any other ad hominems?

No reasonable person thinks that South Florida is Trump’s strength while North Florida is Biden’s.

It is peak stupidity.
I'll take the word of my very intelligent and knowledgeable SIL over yours.

Any other ad hominems?

It is peak stupidity.

Brilliant!

Any other ad hominems?

It is peak stupidity.

Brilliant!
I know; you still think Hillary won the Electoral Vote in 2016.

So your SIL anecdotally speaks to a few people and it's gospel? Love his methodology. I spoke to 10 people yesterday at different stages of the day. All were wearing MAGA hats. They all said Trump would win next Tuesday. Who'd a thunk....

You're a joke.

You never elaborated on why the US is a laughing stock.
All I see are foreign leaders who were taking money from US taxpayers since WWII and thinking they didn't have to show respect to the leader of the nation that provides their military protection.
Not to mention that your leaders commit adultery like drinking water.

And Trump doesn't commit adultery. You know he was married to Melania when he made the pussy grabbing comment, right?

Respect is a two-way street. They had respect for Raygun, Bush Snr, even Clinton and Obama. Maybe if there wasn't a clown in the WH you'd have respect.

I elaborated by showing you a graph where Trump's popularity in most countries is hovering between 20-30 per cent. Because we laugh at him and vicariously his Deplorable base. We all think they are thick as pigshit. And to be honest - and it's only anecdotal - of the slobbering, slavish devotion I see on this board by his acolytes, it's pretty hard to argue against that POV.

Last edited:

So your SIL anecdotally speaks to a few people and it's gospel? Love his methodology. I spoke to 10 people yesterday at different stages of the day. All were wearing MAGA hats. They all said Trump would win next Tuesday. Who'd a thunk....
He belongs to an association of national Commercial & Residential Dealers and they have conventions and Internet interaction.
We also have JOO friends on a national Facebook page who deal with people of lots of races and religions.

The interesting fact is that I'm simply stating what he says and I'm being ad hominemed by the usual suspects...Liberals.

Forum List

Back