My prediction if Biden wins.

After he takes office, he tightens up the lockdown.

How?

Doesn't matter. The point is to be SEEN as tightening the lockdown, so that he can get credit for the "decline" in cases when they change how they count it.

So, he will do something, anything, that will be enough of a hardship to people to be noticed.

I have heard him talking stupid shit about requiring masks for everyone even outside. That alone would be enough for the media to lie and give him credit later.

But I expect more from him, because dems just don't give a fuck about the people they are hurting.

After he takes office, he tightens up the lockdown. About two weeks in, the cdc quietly releases new guidelines to get more accurate numbers on actual covid cases and shockingly the numbers start to plummet.

Within two months, Biden starts loosening up, and declares victory and the media spends the next two years making sure that he gets credit for saving the entire population from certain death and for the improving economy as the lockdown ends.

Any one doubt this and if so, why?
Biden is clearly going to MAGA. But for real this time.

So, you are going on the record, disagreeing with my prediction? Or you just here to talk shit?
He might do as you say, but he's for sure going to MAGA, for real though.

My prediction was not limited to what he would do. Are you too stupid to understand that, or so dishonest that you can't give a straight answer to save your life?

The OP is ridiculous conspiracy theory nonsense. There will be no change in the way cases are reported or in the way deaths are recorded. Testing will increase as will tracing.

Regarding ”tightening the lockdown”.....Trump has so royally fucked up his response that his dopey supporters STILL think this is a minor event or a political hoax. These morons won't even mask up when they know they will be around others. This nation will never properly ”lock down” because we have too many fucking idiots.

Of course, Correll will claim that his prediction was accurate regardless of what happens. He won't need evidence. He will just know.

He has challenged several people here to express an opinion about his dopey theory as if he has an ounce of integrity and would ever admit that he was wrong.

Counting. Yes. We’ll change from counting a LOT of deaths to counting very little deaths.

My prediction is that they will change how we count them, to get a lower number, and then claim "victory" and then you lefties will give Biden credit, even though it is all a mirage.

If I am wrong, you can use this thread to taunt me, as we go forth, wearing masks for months and the deaths still climbing.

Oh, that too. THe way they announcing new cases and "deaths" as though it is news, that will change too.

They will start talking about... declining death rate, based on the "new numbers" or some such shit, to gin up the APPEARENCE OF CHANGE.
Here's the fundamental difference, and why you will lose badly.

Democrats care about reducing the cases and deaths.
Republicans care about who gets credit.

Nice claim. So, you want to address my prediction about your sides actions, if you win the election? Or are you just here to bury my point is meaningless partisan bullshit,

because you know it is true and you are terrified of the Truth?

After he takes office, he tightens up the lockdown. About two weeks in, the cdc quietly releases new guidelines to get more accurate numbers on actual covid cases and shockingly the numbers start to plummet.

Within two months, Biden starts loosening up, and declares victory and the media spends the next two years making sure that he gets credit for saving the entire population from certain death and for the improving economy as the lockdown ends.

I certainly hope that's the case. Hell, I hope the whole thing turns out to be fake news and just goes away. Like a miracle.

I'm not holding my breath.

Do you think that changing the way we count deaths and claiming victory based on that, is valid?

So, you are going on the record, disagreeing with my prediction? Or you just here to talk shit?

My prediction was not limited to what he would do. Are you too stupid to understand that, or so dishonest that you can't give a straight answer to save your life?
Trump made the US a laughingstock around the world. Biden will MAGA!!

Everybody wants freedom but not for pg women, gays, trans, or even Democrats.

China is growing as they got rid of the virus, and we still have 1000 or so deaths a day.
Don’t forget to tag about how China is pro-Gay, etc...

Don't forget to compare China to the US while you're at it.
When some Brain Dead Liberal loves every country more the US I have to remind the Brain Dead Liberal of how life is in the countries they envy.

Can you elaborate on how Trump made the US a laughing stock?

this is an ominous foreshadowing of what's to come.

otherwise known as, to use a technical term, BULLSHIT

Biden will do what Trump should have done, yes I agree.

You think Trump should have politized the cdc and used them to create the illusion that his policies were working and then declare victory and end the lockdown?

Well, ok.

The question of the op, though is, do you agree with my prediction that Biden will do this? And if not, why not?

So, you want to actually address the topic?

Counting. Yes. We’ll change from counting a LOT of deaths to counting very little deaths.

Why are you pretending to be too retarded to understand my point? ARe you afraid to go on record saying I am wrong, that it will not happen the way I predict, for fear that when it does goes exactly like I predict,

that you will look retarded?

Are you saying if Biden tightens restrictions the numbers will go down??? Are you dumb???

I'm saying that the numbers currently are greatly inflated and that they will STOP doing that, once Biden is in office to create the ILLUSION that his policies are having a strong effect and give him credit for supposedly successfully fighting covid.

I mean, I think I am being pretty clear here. Are you going to address my point, the thread topic or not?

Got it, you are so dishonest that you cannot give a straight answer to save your life.

My prediction stands. YOu are here to bury my point is partisan filler, because you fear that I am correct and you want the lie to succeed.

God, that was hilarious, the bit where you pretended he was capable of... well any rational thought.

lol!!!

Why are you pretending to be too retarded to understand my point? ARe you afraid to go on record saying I am wrong, that it will not happen the way I predict, for fear that when it does goes exactly like I predict,

Are you saying if Biden tightens restrictions the numbers will go down??? Are you dumb???

I'm saying that the numbers currently are greatly inflated and that they will STOP doing that, once Biden is in office to create the ILLUSION that his policies are having a strong effect and give him credit for supposedly successfully fighting covid.

I mean, I think I am being pretty clear here. Are you going to address my point, the thread topic or not?

You won't be able to prove it. How will you know if the figures were inflated or if Joe's policies are the reason? It's a false dichotomy.

Because the vast majority of us think he's a fucking idiot.

Well, the Poles, Nigerians, Kenyans and Filipinos like him. That's something I guess.

You won't be able to prove it. How will you know if the figures were inflated or if Joe's policies are the reason? It's a false dichotomy.

Well, if I prove to be able to predict events and actions accurately a good year in advance, that should give me and my conclusions about the events some credibility, would you not say?

The guy's a clown, a buffoon, a liar, a know-nothing, has no class, isn't well read, got impeached, landed all his buddies in jail, dodged the draft and has the personality of a snake oil salesman. And our country voted him in.

19 times Trump showed he hasn't got a clue about the most basic world geography

Last edited:

Got it, you are so dishonest that you cannot give a straight answer to save your life.

My prediction stands. YOu are here to bury my point is partisan filler, because you fear that I am correct and you want the lie to succeed.
I told you already that your prediction could come true, what more do you need?

PS Biden will MAGA!!

If there is a Heaven, and of course there isn't since "God" does not exist, it is obvious that many Democratic and Republican politicians will NOT be going there.

The way COVID-19 has been treated by those politicians has been disgraceful.

They wanted to score political points (and still do).

So they refused to work together in a harmonious and patriotic way to come up with the best ways to deal with the pandemic and yet keep the economy open as much as possible. The suffering of tens of millions of people cannot be overestimated.

Especially repulsive were those politicians who went on TV to pat themselves on the back about their heroic efforts to deal with the pandemic.

I certainly hope that's the case. Hell, I hope the whole thing turns out to be fake news and just goes away. Like a miracle.

I'm not holding my breath.

Do you think that changing the way we count deaths and claiming victory based on that, is valid?

It it was bullshit before, sure. Why should we keep doing the same thing if it was inaccurate?

Forum List

Back