My plumber just left the Democratic Party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
So my plumber is a great guy. Runs a small business with nine employees. He is in his late 30s. He and I frequently discuss politics and he is always riding me to lean more left. He believes that we should all have UH. To him Bill Gates should not receive better healthcare than Bill Smith a 60-year old farmer in Louisiana for example. He believes that we should have higher taxes, fewer loopholes and is glad to pay more to pay it forward. He especially believes we should open more trade schools in urban areas and teach more trades. Mind you he was never a leftist but a true Democrat.

Until today. So last night he was on a major job. He doesn't leave until it is done and that was around 3AM. Mind you het gets up at 6AM daily to go to work. So he is on little sleep and he calls me outraged. He got into his car and doesn't recall what channel it was but it was some Democrat discussing white privilege. Boom. He said he is now officially an Independent. Not a DJT guy but will now listen to more of his message. Believes the Democratic Party abandoned him.

It is interesting because he is a voter that the Democratic Party should go after and I doubt he is the only one they are losing due to their rhetoric.

I welcome your thoughts....

So my plumber is a great guy. Runs a small business with nine employees. He is in his late 30s. He and I frequently discuss politics and he is always riding me to lean more left. He believes that we should all have UH. To him Bill Gates should not receive better healthcare than Bill Smith a 60-year old farmer in Louisiana for example. He believes that we should have higher taxes, fewer loopholes and is glad to pay more to pay it forward. He especially believes we should open more trade schools in urban areas and teach more trades. Mind you he was never a leftist but a true Democrat.

Until today. So last night he was on a major job. He doesn't leave until it is done and that was around 3AM. Mind you het gets up at 6AM daily to go to work. So he is on little sleep and he calls me outraged. He got into his car and doesn't recall what channel it was but it was some Democrat discussing white privilege. Boom. He said he is now officially an Independent. Not a DJT guy but will now listen to more of his message. Believes the Democratic Party abandoned him.

It is interesting because he is a voter that the Democratic Party should go after and I doubt he is the only one they are losing due to their rhetoric.

Leo Terrell 2.0 said the exact same thing. "The Democratic Party left me".

So did Reagan

over 50 years ago.

Hes white so the Democrat Party says Good riddance racist

So did Reagan

over 50 years ago.

ahhhhhh.... but saint ronny was also against assault rifles & for de -nuking. which considered pretty leftist by today's (R)s.

My neighbor was a democrat until she started taking Lithium and stopped running round the neighborhood naked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back