My Pillow guy sued for 1.3 billion dollars

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012

I remember reading on other threads that Trumpers expressed that Dominion would never sue.

They were wrong..as usual.

My Pillow guy was just begging to get sued, now he has.

Dominion is moving up the ladder.

The Orange Scurge is now in their sights.

Last edited:

I remember reading on other threads that Trumpers expressed that Dominion would never sue.

My Pillow guys was just begging to get sued, now he has.

Dominion is moving up ladder.

Forbes does a good job with this story.

Forbes does a good job with this story.

Soon will come the Trumpist stupidity that now My Pillow guy can now engage in discovery. LOL..Like it will be hard for Dominion to disprove that Hugo Chavez was involved in “rigging” the election.

Take out your checkbook My Pillow goon, you will be writing a check with many zeros in it.

Last edited:

The sites of frivilous lawsuits? That game can go both ways. And if you can sue a president then you can sure as hell congressmen.

The sites of frivilous lawsuits? That game can go both ways. And if you can sue a president then you can sure as hell congressmen.
Even a president is not above destroying the reputation of companies and individuals with lies and conspiracy theories if it benefits him politically.

Nope, they will never COLLECT. They can't show a billion dollars in damages. This is all about scaring people away from challenging the machines or software before anything real is found out about them, by trying to bankrupt their detractors with legal fees.

Lessee, I've heard of THREE billion dollar lawsuits now: that must mean that Dominion/Smartmatic must be out about 4 billion dollars! That's an awful lot of voting machines. Someone just open up a new planet? Do we really want a company that rich in control of our elections? I think we need a REAL CLOSE LOOK at these machines and maybe some more COMPETITION.

Only party that benefits = lawyers. People like you are the real scurge.

As usual all you have are hominem attacks. I seriously doubt you even understand the issues involved.

Last edited:

As usual all you have as hominem attacks. I seriously doubt you even understand the issues involved.
As usual all your threads are attacking Trump. I really doubt you are ever unbiased.

As usual all you have as hominem attacks. I seriously doubt you even understand the issues involved.
As usual all your threads are attacking Trump. I really doubt you are ever unbiased.
6ebbc6e29f09d4478882373c2001a36b.gif

That's good, he deserves it. OAN even tried to get him to stop defaming Dominion but he wouldn't quit. He really was begging for this.

You disagree that the lawyers are who will benefit the most?

The public will benefit the most knowing that the lies of the Trump cult are exposed as false...

The public will benefit the most knowing that the lies of the Trump cult are exposed as false...
Do you agree or disagree that the lawyers will make a killing?

They will earn their money just like anyone employed to do a job.

LOL

You're such a tool

LOL

You're such a tool
I have absolutely no control what people earn for a job they do just as you don't.

They can't show a billion dollars in damages.
How do you know? This is a large business, and they can probably show that clients and potential clients would be unwilling to work with them given the negative press coverage.

New Topics

Forum List

Back