My Pillow Guy Says Supreme Court is Going to Reinstate Trump Soon.

I honestly don't know what to say.

[video]

I would love to know if he is so psychotic as to believe his own bullshit, or if he is just playing the QAnon crazies and Trump boot lickers. Maybe he is thinking of running for office. Maybe as Trumps VP LOL

he's a grifter. period. & he's nuts. he has his channel & he's nuts. did i mention he's nuts? but he knows how to make a buck.

Trump's hard core groupies are all either crazy or criminal.
This is not an either/or situation. They are both.

We have never faced a situation in which the POTUS and VP were both somehow disqualified or some disaster happened, but I would guess that the duties of the POTUS would be taken over by the Speaker of the House, given our established line of succession. Trump would not be "reinstated." His term ended at noon on Jan. 20, and he has no further claim to the office.

I did not watch the video in the OP.

It would be a waste of time.

It would not matter if there existed a video with sound showing prominent people plotting to rig the election. (And I mean really prominent people!)

The Supreme Court would not have the blank to overthrow the election results.

So I assume that Mr. L. will not let go of this matter because (a) he is really naive and feels that justice will triumph or (b) he thinks it's a good ploy to get customers from the people who voted for The Donald.

Ok I'll be honest, I don't know shit about this guy outside of seeing him on my pillow commercials. Why do see him pop up in politics stuff sometimes? I mean is he an authority on political stuff, or a figurehead of some sort?

Or is he just a rich guy that should shut up and stick to what he does best like LeBron James?

Forum List

Back