My personal Questions to Muslims

Are here any Muslims? Are the user Sunni Man and the user Mohammed actually muslim or they just mock islam, because I have some questions, but everyone can discuss and tell his or her opinion.

The muslims claim they Quran is send by Allah (God) and one of the claims is that Jesus was not crucified or that the New Testament is wrong. My question is if they have any scientific proof for the authenticity of the Quran except muslim scholars who would be obviously biased. Because Christians do have proof, Jewish and Roman Historians mentioned Jesus and that he lived and was crucified like Flavius Josephus, people starting from Jesus on saw him and believed so much in him, that they died for him and his message, they believed so much that they died. If he was not the one who he was, why would many early followers die for that? They obviously knew it is true, and saw it.

Here is a neutral (not christian but historical review) The Bible Says Jesus Was Real. What Other Proof Exists?

Also from christian perspective there is the crown of thorns jesus wore, in the Cathedral of Notre Dame, but Im not sure if non-christian sources verify its authenticity.

So I politely ask what sources muslims have to verify the truth of their teachings? And dont quote islamic scholars only.
Sunni is actually a White skinhead.

I'd like to know more about Prophet Mohammed being a peado and his 9-year old bride/s

Thats rude though. I dont believe or say Islam is Satanic (some do) or insult the Prophet Muhammed (but some do). At his time, it was a normal thing, it is even now for some a normal thing or in many cultures. It is not neccessarily wrong as he consumed the marriage when she hit puberty, and that was in the past normal in europe, and is now normal in many cultures still. But I think he just made all those claims up, maybe he was a bad guy, because he lead war for it, and killed people for it. But he made that certainly up. He wanted to reconcile Jews and Christians and convince of their message, but no one believed him of either, and he made that up.

It's not rude to ask a question of why they worship someone who had (or believed in) 9 year old brides.

They are amongst the most protected people on the planet despite some of their teachings - I consider that rude.

I know of no Muslim who has had a 9 year old bride. When do we get to talk about "Christians" who traffic their daughters as "virgins," "purity rings" and all? Christians, Catholic, Protestant, and Orthodox sell their daughters as "virgins" to men whose own virginity and "purity" is in question. When do we stop this abomination? We have already had a "president," trump, who bragged of his immorality. Let's settle on some definition of what "morality" means.

BTW: A Pakistani Muslim man adopted me as his "American mother." He went to Mecca to pray for a child, and he then had a daughter named Eshal (the name of the flower in heaven). He watches over her every day and would give his life for her's. He would never give her away to be abused or forced to bear offspring, and even if he would want to do such a thing, I would never allow it. Yesterday, I offered him money to keep his family afloat, as his wife got Covid while visiting Pakistan and cannot resume her job in healthcare in the U.S. for a while. They are U.S. citizens. He refused it, but asked me to pray for him, instead. I will.

I have lent money to another Pakistani Muslim in the past to pay for surgery for his father in the old country. The time for repayment past. Then one day he came with his checkbook and said that his wife wanted to know why I did not complain. I told him that I knew that they didn't have it and would not bug them. Sure enough I got my money back. Muslims are honest people. I know that.

I never said there's Muslims out there with 9 year old brides though. I asked why is the Prophet Mohammed revered when that's what he was into.

Nothings stopping you talking about Christians. On you go. Make a thread.

I don't know of there being a widespread movement in Christianity to traffic their daughters for sex. Some of them might do, but it's not in the bible that God promoted peadophilia - that I know of?

I've not seen a thread yet about the Catholic Church and Peadophile Priests raping children in the time I've been here, but trust me the minute I see one I'll be commenting on that the same way.

The very fact you have even brought Trump into that is eye-watering but not surprising. Maniacs like you will shoehorn him into anything - this time trying to equate him to Prophet Mohammed and 9 year old brides and trying to make a comparison of morality. Have you any idea how desperate that sounds?

Your last two paragraphs about how good some Muslims are is touching. It really is. But it's nothing to do with my original point. If my original point was something like all Muslims are scum/bad guys then you'd have a point - but I never said that alas you don't have a point.

Aisha was born before the Call so she was at least 19. Even in the old days Arabs didn't marry a girl until AFTER the onset of puberty. In the past 25 years the age of marriage has crept up from 17 to 23 because of education. 67% of university students in KSA are girls.. and they take out more business licenses than men.

Are here any Muslims? Are the user Sunni Man and the user Mohammed actually muslim or they just mock islam, because I have some questions, but everyone can discuss and tell his or her opinion.

The muslims claim they Quran is send by Allah (God) and one of the claims is that Jesus was not crucified or that the New Testament is wrong. My question is if they have any scientific proof for the authenticity of the Quran except muslim scholars who would be obviously biased. Because Christians do have proof, Jewish and Roman Historians mentioned Jesus and that he lived and was crucified like Flavius Josephus, people starting from Jesus on saw him and believed so much in him, that they died for him and his message, they believed so much that they died. If he was not the one who he was, why would many early followers die for that? They obviously knew it is true, and saw it.

Here is a neutral (not christian but historical review) The Bible Says Jesus Was Real. What Other Proof Exists?

Also from christian perspective there is the crown of thorns jesus wore, in the Cathedral of Notre Dame, but Im not sure if non-christian sources verify its authenticity.

So I politely ask what sources muslims have to verify the truth of their teachings? And dont quote islamic scholars only.
You are conversing with Satan when you ask a Muslim questions. You will not get the truth. Muslims, are Muslims, are Muslims, are Muslims. Muslims saying they are not Muslim, are still Muslim, talking about Islam. The beings mind that made the Quran was also in one of Christs disciples saying he was going to protect Jesus from the cross. Jesus said: Get behind me Satan. Satan is a colorful being. Satan uses to be lucifer. Muslims say Satan is black with one eye. That thought comes from Satan's mind.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back