My Personal Opinion and Suspicions for Why Trump Won

Pumpkin Row

Platinum Member
May 26, 2016
I haven't really done any research on what happened yet, but I suspect Trump won because Democrats believed their own propaganda and were already assuming Hillary had it in the bag. This, of course, would mean fewer voters showing up to the polls, and Trump winning states that would have gone Democrat. I'm not saying that people knowing Hillary is a corrupt, lying, incompetent criminal didn't play a part, just that Democrats not showing up to vote also played a part. Anyone else have an analysis as far as this election goes?

After eight years of Obungles and knowing it would be more of the same under Clinton is my guess. I saw Trump's support came from rural areas, the heartland and the working class. They've had enough of the deceit, corruption, establishment and status quo. Clinton made no bones about coal...that cost her Ohio and PA

After eight years of Obungles and knowing it would be more of the same under Clinton is my guess. I saw Trump's support came from rural areas, the heartland and the working class. They've had enough of the deceit, corruption, establishment and status quo. Clinton made no bones about coal...that cost her Ohio and PA
And here Democrats were harping on how popular Obama was~
Can't trust anything they say, eh?

Yes, and that poll is as much a lie as the others.

NO. Mnay, including myself, have said for many years that the media is corrupt. Their poll reporting was a lie, their coverage dishonest and their analysis pure partisan hackery.

What happened is the many people who know we've been on the wrong path, the evidence is all around us regardless of the media spin and they rose up and voted for real change.

Last edited:
In a race this close, any one of a dozen factors, had they gone the other way, would have changed the outcome.

Had she been able to mobilize more African Americans or Hispanics,

Had Comey let it go with what he said last summer,

Had WikiLeaks' revelations all been published in May,

Had the weather been lousy in Fly-over Country (not too early for snow),

Had Bernie's supporters got on board in larger numbers,

Had Trump not hired that Kelly Ann Conway babe...soon to be Chief of Staff.

Forum List

Back