My open letter to the FBI which they have ignored. Maybe their ignoring will hurt others

Anonymous1977

(NOT AFFILIATED WITH GROUP CALLED, "ANONYMOUS")
Nov 7, 2014
האי שלי
I wrote this letter to the FBI and they have given me no response...the possible people in the middle referred to in the letter apparently they do not care about:

Greetings & Salutations Sir or Madam FBI agent,

My name is Yahyaa (Mr. Yahyaa Waahid.) I am an Agnostic man who has realized that I have been associating myself with a very very evil Muslim leader...I am now an enemy of this demon and I want to say that a visit or contact from you guys if I have been being monitored for associating with him would be very nice, and good!

The leader that I am talking about has said things like:

"Pearl Harbor was a glorious and laudable event,"
"It's OK to murder someone for scandalizing God's messenger,"
"Blacks should not defend America if and when it is attacked by another country," and
"If the Nation of Islam murdered Malcolm X, it isn't other Black people's business."

I use to be so caught up in his charismatic personality that I didn't realize what the bag of sh*t was saying...but the light has arisen on what type of evil satan that this man is. The man that I am speaking of is Louis Farrakhan.

I wanted to tell you guys that if I have been being monitored for associating with that thing (Mr. Farrakhan,) I just would like to say that such monitoring is something that is now understandable to me.

If I have been being monitored, I hope that anyone in the middle of me and you as you monitored has not gotten hurt, and if that has happened I hope that that can stop happening. I would like to work with you to stop anyone else in the middle from being injured if that has happened.

I am inviting any of our government agencies to contact me, so that others wont get caught in the middle anymore (if that happened)...others can be protected by us working together to settle any issue, because again, I now understand watching that dirty sh*tbag and those who defend and uphold such a person, like I sadly did not realize that I was doing.

Please contact me if I have been being monitored for associating with him (or maybe more accurately he should be called "it.") You are invited and again I would understand your monitoring :) .

Sincerely,
Yahyaa Waahid

Why they would not give me an answer to my letter I do not know.

-​

Last edited:
I wrote this letter to the FBI and they have given me no response...the possible people in the middle referred to in the letter apparently they do not care about:

My name is Yahyaa (Mr. Yahyaa Waahid.) I am an Agnostic man who has realized that I have been associating myself with a very very evil Muslim leader...I am now an enemy of this demon and I want to say that a visit or contact from you guys if I have been being monitored for associating with him would be very nice, and good!

"Blacks should not defend America if and when it is attacked by another country," and
"If the Nation of Islam murdered Malcolm X, it isn't other Black people's business."

I use to be so caught up in his charismatic personality that I didn't realize what the bag of sh*t was saying...but the light has arisen on what type of evil satan that this man is. The man that I am speaking of is Louis Farrakhan.

I wanted to tell you guys that if I have been being monitored for associating with that thing (Mr. Farrakhan,) I just would like to say that such monitoring is something that is now understandable to me.

If I have been being monitored, I hope that anyone in the middle of me and you as you monitored has not gotten hurt, and if that has happened I hope that that can stop happening. I would like to work with you to stop anyone else in the middle from being injured if that has happened.

I am inviting any of our government agencies to contact me, so that others wont get caught in the middle anymore (if that happened)...others can be protected by us working together to settle any issue, because again, I now understand watching that dirty sh*tbag and those who defend and uphold such a person, like I sadly did not realize that I was doing.

Please contact me if I have been being monitored for associating with him (or maybe more accurately he should be called "it.") You are invited and again I would understand your monitoring :) .

Sincerely,
Yahyaa Waahid

-​

They probably spent a few minutes looking into you, realized you were an idiot, and stopped wasting their time on you.

Sincerely,
Yahyaa Waahid

-​

They probably spent a few minutes looking into you, realized you were an idiot, and stopped wasting their time on you.

And you are probably in the torments of hell.

But infinitely more important than your torment, why let people possibly get injured?

-

Perhaps someone wants to "destroy cities" everywhere that someone flees from persecution, like what happened with some people in the Bible.

SMH

-

Perhaps someone wants to "destroy cities" everywhere that someone flees from persecution, like what happened with some people in the Bible.

SMH

-

There is no indication that the "some people" fleeing persecution as depicted in the Bible included those who were intent on beheading the people inhabiting the place they were fleeing to.

Yer boat don't float.

Did Calypso Louie take you along on any of his rides on alien spacecraft? If not, perhaps because he considered you just a flunky, and thus no response after the feds shit-canned your letter.

maxresdefault.jpg

SMH

-

There is no indication that the "some people" fleeing persecution as depicted in the Bible included those who were intent on beheading the people inhabiting the place they were fleeing to.

Yer boat don't float.

LOL not sure about what you're implying, but my fleeing persecution has never included "intent to behead anyone."

My fleeing persecution has been like the disciples of Jesus, fleeing to escape government persecution lol.

Shame on you for implying that I have intent to harm anyone anywhere that I have fled/flee to...my letter shows my desire to protect the people in the places that I flee to, you God-forsaken imbecile lol.

-

SMH

-

Yer boat don't float.

LOL not sure about what you're implying, but my fleeing persecution has never included "intent to behead anyone."

My fleeing persecution has been like the disciples of Jesus, fleeing to escape government persecution lol.

Shame on you for implying that I have intent to harm anyone anywhere that I have fled/flee to...my letter shows my desire to protect the people in the places that I flee to, you God-forsaken imbecile lol.
-

I did no such thing. I have no clue as to your individual intent.

You conflated those fleeing prosecution in the Bible to those now seeking refuge here, without pointing out the difference between the two situations.

If individuals seeking to come here cannot be thoroughly vetted for ANY reason, they should not be permitted entry, period.

New Topics

Forum List

Back