My observation as a poll watcher for Donald Trump and I’m packing heat

Redcurtain

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2020
I’m down here at our early voting state observing the polls making sure Democrats don’t cheat. And of course I’m packing some serious heat.. but one thing I see in this blue state is the line to vote for Republicans is longer than the line to vote for Democrat. Could be interesting .. Just sharing my observation

I’m down here at our early voting state observing the polls making sure Democrats don’t cheat. And of course I’m packing some serious heat.. but one thing I see in this blue state is the line to vote for Republicans is longer than the line to vote for Democrat. Could be interesting .. Just sharing my observation
Out of pure, morbid curiosity...

Exactly what are you doing to make "sure Democrats don't cheat"?

• Banned

Locked and loaded! Every vote will count on my watch

So you're just standing there?

So you're just standing there?
I’m counting and observing ..

Why are you packing heat? You’re not one of those dudes that lives in a bunker are you?

My observation as a poll watcher for Donald Trump and I’m packing heat
Just a friendly suggestion and warning between friends

Keep your gun registration with you at all times & again as a friend, the FBI has put you on their watch list
:)-

How do you know who is queuing up to vote for whom?
Red
Republicans are asked to drop ballots on the left, democrats on the right
Sounds fishy what about independents? In Broward County Florida, after you have filled out your ballot you place it in the ballot box on you way out. one box for all.

By the way, what would cause you to...

... draw your weapon?

... shoot someone?
I just had to stop somebody at the front door because they had some political Names on the shirt which is not allowed in this county. I had to turn them back.. i’m just demonstrating my second amendment right. My show of strength is asking for peace

Forum List

Back