My nightmare.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
I had a terrible nightmare last night. In the dream, the day did not start normally. The television was not working, just a message stating technical issues. My cell phone was inoperable, and my computer was down. I headed out in my car and noticed one of my neighbors fiddling with his radar dish. I continued on with a trip to gas a station on a busy highway where I refuel weekly, buy lottery tickets, and withdraw cash from an ATM on my usual mission of leaving with a doughnut and coffee procured from a breakfast franchise attached to the station.

As I left the quiet streets of the suburban bedroom community where I sleep, what appeared to be a soldier was directing traffic where no one had ever directed traffic before. I made a right turn onto the main road and the first thing I noticed was that there were gargantuan vehicles lined up on both sides of the road as far as the eye could see.

The smell of diesel fuel was everywhere, and the rattling sound of engines was deafening when I put down my car window and yelled to a camouflage-clad individual standing by a truck: What’s going on? No answer, just an arm pointing in the direction I was headed.

I knew an election had just been stolen from the people by the state in broad daylight, and what appeared to be a CIA false-flag attack by angry citizens had taken place at the nation’s Capital, but things had been seen to simmer down and the usual sheep-like attitude of the people was becoming the expected and accepted norm.

Then my car, a new leased model, just stopped. Some kind of artificial intelligence was apparently beamed from one of the military trucks disabling the electrical system. A uniform approached and barked out an order to exit immediately! Beneath my breath, I cursed the hick radio station and the Mayberry RFD newspaper from the small city a few miles away that had become sycophants of the state.

I knew, as an aging white man, I was on my way to a special detainment camp. The Caucasian holocaust that had begun on college campuses had caught up with me and I knew any fingerprint I left anywhere in writing or on social media was my doom. My hands were zip-tied, and I was led off.

You should pay attention to my dream-I saw you there.

Last edited:
Thank you for this QAnon post.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Interesting story. It perfectly describes the delusions that so many believe are happening right now. Finish the story, and I'll bet Alex Jones or Mark Levin will interview you on TV. They like to discuss crazy dystopian ideas like that.

Interesting story. It perfectly describes the delusions that so many believe are happening right now. Finish the story, and I'll bet Alex Jones or Mark Levin will interview you on TV. They like to discuss crazy dystopian ideas like that.
I think it would be much better just to wait until it really happens.

Of course, but you be sure to let me know when that Caucasian holocaust thingie happens.

Of course, but you be sure to let me know when that Caucasian holocaust thingie happens.
From a previous post:
Never again? Perhaps we should take a look at a petri dish growing cultured evil on the campuses of American colleges and universities called “Critical Race Theory”. Critical Race Theory is a resurgence of holocaust methodology supplanting Jews with white Americans and laying the miseries of the world at their feet. Televised news reports of contemporary Brown Shirts torching businesses and defacing monuments are stark reminders that another Holocaust is always just a generation away.

From a previous post:
Never again? Perhaps we should take a look at a petri dish growing cultured evil on the campuses of American colleges and universities called “Critical Race Theory”. Critical Race Theory is a resurgence of holocaust methodology supplanting Jews with white Americans and laying the miseries of the world at their feet. Televised news reports of contemporary Brown Shirts torching businesses and defacing monuments are stark reminders that another Holocaust is always just a generation away.

So a crazy idea has been posted more than once. What do you think that means?

From a previous post:

Look at the bright side, if it doesn't happen by 11 CST Weds it won't happen at all.

Wow, so many just do not get what is happening. It is going to be all over before you even know what happened. I am trying to warn you but you seem not to have a clue what I am saying. I am speaking directly to you but you seem not to hear. This has happened before, just not here. Now it is happening here. I am very sorry for you and your children.

I had a terrible nightmare last night. In the dream, the day did not start normally. The television was not working, just a message stating technical issues. My cell phone was inoperable, and my computer was down. I headed out in my car and noticed one of my neighbors fiddling with his radar dish. I continued on with a trip to gas a station on a busy highway where I refuel weekly, buy lottery tickets, and withdraw cash from an ATM on my usual mission of leaving with a doughnut and coffee procured from a breakfast franchise attached to the station.

As I left the quiet streets of the suburban bedroom community where I sleep, what appeared to be a soldier was directing traffic where no one had ever directed traffic before. I made a right turn onto the main road and the first thing I noticed was that there were gargantuan vehicles lined up on both sides of the road as far as the eye could see.

The smell of diesel fuel was everywhere, and the rattling sound of engines was deafening when I put down my car window and yelled to a camouflage-clad individual standing by a truck: What’s going on? No answer, just an arm pointing in the direction I was headed.

I knew an election had just been stolen from the people by the state in broad daylight, and what appeared to be a CIA false-flag attack by angry citizens had taken place at the nation’s Capital, but things had been seen to simmer down and the usual sheep-like attitude of the people was becoming the expected and accepted norm.

Then my car, a new leased model, just stopped. Some kind of artificial intelligence was apparently beamed from one of the military trucks disabling the electrical system. A uniform approached and barked out an order to exit immediately! Beneath my breath, I cursed the hick radio station and the Mayberry RFD newspaper from the small city a few miles away that had become sycophants of the state.

I knew, as an aging white man, I was on my way to a special detainment camp. The Caucasian holocaust that had begun on college campuses had caught up with me and I knew any fingerprint I left anywhere in writing or on social media was my doom. My hands were zip-tied, and I was led off.

You should pay attention to my dream-I saw you there.
Do your laundry and mop. The diesel you smelled was not likely a dream, but I'd hate it if your house burned down on account of its flammability. :huddle:

Forum List

Back