My Nieces and Nephew in Chicago

We used to be close but not anymore ..
They post on social media about how great BLM is! That Trump is H and things like racial injustice .
The Chicago schools have totally destroyed their brains ,like “ Brave new World “
Also their father is an “ extreme leftist from NYC”

I have severed all contact and their mom ( my sister ). It’s unfortunate but I will and cannot be friends with any extremist !!!

Now my nieces and nephews in Phoenix are the opposite . And I just sent them $100 laser tag guns for present !! They like T and martial arts and fighting and guns !!!
I have $$$$ and they’re going out of my will soon..if this continues !!

I won’t tolerate any radical extremist
And F Chicago !!! Never again will I ever visit!!
I took 5 trips from 2010-15 and refuse to go back

Try to never give up on your family, my friend. My kid brother is both a Donald Trump hater and a Ayn Rand fanatic. I'll never abandon him for his political beliefs because he's far too intelligent to let any mob carry him away like some zombie. That, and he just married a conservative hottie. And then there's my in-laws who are ultra rabid anti-Trump. Mere mention of the man's name sends them into demonic possession-like fits. When I first met them I was working for the Diplomatic Security Service and they practically waved the Flag in my face to marry their daughter. Now? Ever since Trump was elected they despise me most of the time and seem to think that because I'm also in the National Guard I've got horns and a pointy tail. Hopefully they'll return to their senses sometime soon . . .

I Would Kick my son out of the house and have him die on the cold street
Of course you would. This is how trump cultists roll.

Forum List

Back