5)Jets
6)Ravens

Ravens over Chargers
Jets over Colts

Pats over Ravens
Jets over Steelers

Pats over Jets

Superbowl: Pats over Falcons

Many people will think the Lions are my surprise team but I feel that it will actually be the Browns. I believe that they will have a winning season (9-7) but narrowly missing the playoffs as they have the misfortune of being in the same division with the Ravens and world famous Steelers. If they were in the AFC West or South, I would have chosen them to win their division. I even contemplated thinking they might bypass the other teams in their division but chose against it. I was also considering that the Cards could win their division but obviously went with the Rams.

I think the Cards may have a shot at the NFC West, and if Peyton Manning doesn't come back or takes quite awhile, then the Colts may not win the AFC South or even make the playoffs. His future looks in some doubt right now.

I think the Cards may have a shot at the NFC West, and if Peyton Manning doesn't come back or takes quite awhile, then the Colts may not win the AFC South or even make the playoffs. His future looks in some doubt right now.

NEGGED!

Just kidding, yeah, I wonder what is going to happen without him starting...or even if he'll play this season.

He IS the COLTS.

NEGGED!

Just kidding, yeah, I wonder what is going to happen without him starting...or even if he'll play this season.

He IS the COLTS.

Agreed. IMHO he's a 1st ballot HOFer and a real credit to the NFL. Don't know that the Colts are much better than .500 without him, he means that much to them. Plus, Reggie Wayne ain't gettin' any younger. Sorry 'bout that.

NFC East
Dallas
Philadelphia
NY Giants
Washington

NFC North
Green Bay
Minnesota
Detroit
Chicago

NFC South
New Orleans
Atlanta
Tampa
Carolina

NFC South
Arizona
St Louis
Seattle
San Francisco

AFC East
New England
NY Jets
Miami
Buffalo

AFC North
Pittsburgh
Baltimore
Cleveland
Cincinnati

AFC South
Houston
Indianapolis
Tennessee
Jacksonville

AFC West
San Diego
Oakland
Kansas City
Denver

SB - New England over New Orleans

PS, I'm really, really bad at this sort of thing.

My Prediction: A team will win the SuperBowl but in turn won't send me a dime so fuck em!

I will revise my prediction based on the Manning news. It still counts as the season officially hasn't started yet.

NFC East
Eagles
G-men
Dallas
Washington

NFC North
Packers
Lions
Bears
Vikings

NFC South
Falcons
Saints
Bucs
Panthers

NFC West
Rams
Cards
Seahawks
49ers

AFC East
Patriots
Jets
Dolphins
Bills

AFC North
Steelers
Ravens
Browns
Bengals

AFC South
Texans
Colts
Titans
Jags

AFC West
Chargers
KC
Raiders
Broncos

NFC Playoffs
1)Packers
2)Falcons
3)Eagles
4)Rams
5)Saints
6)Lions

Eagles over Lions
Saints over Rams

Packers over Saints
Falcons over Eagles

Falcons over Packers

AFC Playoffs
1)Patriots
2)Steelers
3)Chargers
4)Texans
5)Jets
6)Ravens

Ravens over Chargers
Jets over Colts

Pats over Ravens
Jets over Steelers

Pats over Jets

Superbowl: Pats over Falcons

Many people will think the Lions are my surprise team but I feel that it will actually be the Browns. I believe that they will have a winning season (9-7) but narrowly missing the playoffs as they have the misfortune of being in the same division with the Ravens and world famous Steelers. If they were in the AFC West or South, I would have chosen them to win their division. I even contemplated thinking they might bypass the other teams in their division but chose against it. I was also considering that the Cards could win their division but obviously went with the Rams.

yeah, I wonder what is going to happen without him starting...or even if he'll play this season.

He IS the COLTS.
That's impossible. Bill Polian is a genius so this loss shouldn't hurt them THAT much. After all, look at the great defenses and running games he's created! And how adeptly he's prepared for this by having a quality backup in place all these years!

:rolleyes:

Colts are lucky to go .500 now and probably just as well. Enter the Andrew Luck sweepstakes or maybe actually draft a DL or LB who turns out to be a stud for a change. Or Heaven forbid a RB who is actually a great runner.

It is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too early to predict anything other than the Steelers will have the #1 defense and Superbowl trophy #7.
Anything other than that is just pure guesswork

This game is almost making me dizzy to watch. Best I've seen in a long time.

NFC East:

Eagles
Cowboys
Giants
Redskins

NFC North:

Packers
Bears
Vikings
Lions

NFC West:

Seahawks
Cardinals
49ers
Rams

NFC South:

Saints
Bucs
Falcons
Panthers

AFC East:

Patriots
Jets
Dolphins
Bills

AFC North:

Ravens
Steelers
Bengals
Browns

AFC West:

Chargers
Broncos
Chiefs
Raiders

AFC South:

Texans
Jaguars
Colts
Titans

My NFL Predictions:

They will continue to encourage American high school students to participate in and become proficient in the forensic arts.

Oh, wrong NFL...... sorry!

Forum List

Back