My new name for illegals - Undocumented Welfare Trash

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
That's what they are. If they had skills they could come here legally, but since they are illiterate unskilled losers who can't speak english and thus can't get jobs, they come here for the welfare. And obozo loves them and lets them invade by the millions every year.

That's what they are. If they had skills they could come here legally, but since they are illiterate unskilled losers who can't speak english and thus can't get jobs, they come here for the welfare. And obozo loves them and lets them invade by the millions every year.

Yes but can you fit "Undocumented Welfare Trash" on a bumper sticker? You need to spread the word afterall.

Skills have nothing to do with it, money does.It cost money to come here legally, and you thought it be free....

Yes but can you fit "Undocumented Welfare Trash" on a bumper sticker? You need to spread the word afterall.
This guy is still mad about finding out he's half black...

Skills have nothing to do with it, money does.It cost money to come here legally, and you thought it be free....

It cost money to come here legally and illegally, so it cost money no matter what. Obtaining a visa to come to this country from third world hell holes is not easy to obtain, and many will put themselves into a life of slavery for a chance to come here.

"My new name for illegals - Undocumented Welfare Trash"

But the same old ignorance, bigotry, and hate.

How is that so, if it's true? They are basically undocumented and they claim welfare.

Not every illegal does that. I am not saying it does not happen but there are illegals that do not use the welfare system.

Also there are plenty of U.S. citizens that abuse the same system that live in Kentucky, and I would like to deport them along with the illegals that abuse the system...

• Banned
[
Not every illegal does that. I am not saying it does not happen but there are illegals that do not use the welfare system.

Also there are plenty of U.S. citizens that abuse the same system that live in Kentucky, and I would like to deport them along with the illegals that abuse the system...

99% collect welfare. Even the ones that have jobs still collect welfare.

And yes, we have poor american citizens on welfare but we can't deport them. You claim that means we should not deport non-citizens either !!! You can't think.

Forum List

Back