My Neck Has Been KILLING Me Lately

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Which is exactly why I'm online so late tonight. I think I've been sleeping wrong since I've been taking more breaks on the computer, of course I was on it quite a bit last night on here talking about my engagement and then listening to ASMR, but I'm pretty sure that the majority of how I slept was my pillow so I'm going to try a new one tonight.

I'm doing MUCH better now, but I was in SO much pain earlier and really crying when my fiancée called me. I told him that then wasn't a good time, but instead he stayed on the phone with me and calmed me down already fulfilling his vows of staying with me for better or for worse even though we aren't married yet. :) (I think I might possibly go talk to a doctor to see if there's anything else that can be done about this and tagging OhPleaseJustQuit since she already knows about my neck pain and my fiancée and it was 100/100 today. :icon_cry:) Oh tagging Calypso Jones as well as I could really use some more prayers.

Which is exactly why I'm online so late tonight. I think I've been sleeping wrong since I've been taking more breaks on the computer, of course I was on it quite a bit last night on here talking about my engagement and then listening to ASMR, but I'm pretty sure that the majority of how I slept was my pillow so I'm going to try a new one tonight.

I'm doing MUCH better now, but I was in SO much pain earlier and really crying when my fiancée called me. I told him that then wasn't a good time, but instead he stayed on the phone with me and calmed me down already fulfilling his vows of staying with me for better or for worse even though we aren't married yet. :) (I think I might possibly go talk to a doctor to see if there's anything else that can be done about this and tagging OhPleaseJustQuit since she already knows about my neck pain and my fiancée and it was 100/100 today. :icon_cry:) Oh tagging Calypso Jones as well as I could really use some more prayers.
I bought Mike's pillow 3 yrs ago before all the political nonsense

It was stiff at first but it does align your neck as good as possible

• Banned
I bought Mike's pillow 3 yrs ago before all the political nonsense

It was stiff at first but it does align your neck as good as possible

Sounds good, but what exactly is with Mike? I hear mixed reviews about him. Sorry, I know that I'm going off topic, but I'm just curious. Also, I'm still waiting to see how this new one works for me tonight.

Sounds good, but what exactly is with Mike? I hear mixed reviews about him. Sorry, I know that I'm going off topic, but I'm just curious. Also, I'm still waiting to see how this new one works for me tonight.
The left despises him and finds any excuse to try to denigrate him because he supports Trump and is a Christian.

If you're having neck pain you need to sleep with only one pillow.....and it can't be too firm.
Your head should only be slightly elevated so you can look down your nose to your feet without lifting your head.
Too many pillows will cause all kinds of problems....and a firm pillow causes troubles if you sleep on your side.
Sometimes it's your mattress too.

Nope. He's a loyal Trumper. The leftists try to tell all sorts of lies about him.

That's good, but I know I found myself a good man when he wouldn't leave me alone when I was in so much pain earlier and he told me that I'm more valuable to him than gold and platinum and he would literally do anything on earth for his baby girl. :)

The pillow is stiff at first but your head molds in quickly

I bought the damned thing before all the political horse apples.If it sucked I'd say it sucked

Good news guys, the pillow helped a lot and I also find that walking around with head up straight whenever I'm having neck issues helps as well. :) (Sitting up straight also helps too.)

Last edited:

1664322139244.png

We always use these. :)

dont just assume that its a pillow...check your blood sugar....for some reason i have unbearable neck/shoulder pains when my glucose is too high...alwayls the same...small yawns ..then crying ..not ugly crying but a steady stream of tears then the pain comes...but at my age...everything just hurts

If you're having neck pain you need to sleep with only one pillow.....and it can't be too firm.
Your head should only be slightly elevated so you can look down your nose to your feet without lifting your head.
Too many pillows will cause all kinds of problems....and a firm pillow causes troubles if you sleep on your side.
Sometimes it's your mattress too.
Also, your pillow should only cradle your neck and head, it shouldn't be under your shoulders (if you sleep on your back).

Forum List

Back