My name used to be Mohammad

when will he start to believe truths instead of just changing up his myths?

lets take a little test.

this this true

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justic...rieve-for-GOP-in-voting-rights-consent-decree

At Supreme Court, no reprieve for GOP in voting rights consent decree

US Supreme Court on Monday turned aside a petition from the Republican National Committee to lift a 30-year-old consent decree. The decree requires the RNC to refrain from tactics that could suppress voting rights.

By Warren Richey, Staff writer / January 14, 2013

can you accept those FACTS that are undeniable?

What on earth does this have to do with Mohammad/Tito's conversion? If you want to argue this start another thread and stop trolling here. If you actually want to have a discussion on about his conversion and the truth, feel free to continue the discussion.

You called me a liar.

Im proving your the one who is lying and not me.

can you face those undeniable FACTS?

no you cant.

Your the one who repeats lies

I use FACTS

You called me a liar.

Im proving your the one who is lying and not me.

can you face those undeniable FACTS?

no you cant.

Your the one who repeats lies

I use FACTS

I called you a liar? Not today. And not in this thread.

Nor do I care about that case.

God is real. You may choose to believe otherwise. But your belief is not true.

Now do you want talk about the topic at hand? or do you want to rant about irrelevant nonsense? I see no reason to strain at gnats and neglect the weightier matters.

Without a word of a lie I could not possibly get this book for a month and we are talking an endurance test where I am.

It sounds absolutely fascinating.

Can you fill me in a bit more?

I don't really know much more about the story than the article. I just found it very interesting.

Then I have to get the book. If I buy and this is going to sound so crazy a cash visa card I can buy the book at my pharmacy. Now I know it sounds nuts but this is the way it goes out here in the middle of nowhere.

Thanks for the heads up. Looks like a really interesting read.

What on earth does this have to do with Mohammad/Tito's conversion? If you want to argue this start another thread and stop trolling here. If you actually want to have a discussion on about his conversion and the truth, feel free to continue the discussion.

It is TM, her entire universe revolves around that one case.

It is TM, her entire universe revolves around that one case.

I know. Ive been pleading with her for years to have actual conversations with us. I just have faith that one day she will wake up and we can have some uplifting and edifying discussions. I truly do believe miracles can happen.

Forum List

Back