My mom is being hospitalized with the COVID -19

Please pray for her. She’s a great , hardworking woman, and I love her. I can now speak from the perspective of someone who has been affected by this in a very personal way. I know three people besides my mom that have the virus, but now that my mom has it it brings out a different perspective and range of emotions
I’m not a religious man; but I’m rooting for her. I hope she sees a full recovery.

Please pray for her. She’s a great , hardworking woman, and I love her. I can now speak from the perspective of someone who has been affected by this in a very personal way. I know three people besides my mom that have the virus, but now that my mom has it it brings out a different perspective and range of emotions

How is she responding ?

Is she hospitalized ?

The federal government (Trump) has opened the door for the use of drugs that have helped countless covid patients.
I wish you and your mom the very best.

They put her on Hydroxychloroquine(plaquenil brand name) and azithromycin

Does look like it is helping ?

Is she in distress ?

Man, this is a bummer.

We will remember both of you in our prayers.

Sorry to hear this. I just prayed for her.

My mother and father have both made it out the other end of this thing. there is hope They had a rough two weeks but up and running again
I will definately pray for her and I will even have my next door neighbor say a prayer for her on sunday in his church as well as all the other families that are effected by this. Good luck and god bless!

She has very good chances of recovering.

No tests available when it first started on her eh ? Hopefully she'll be in good hands....

They tested her yesterday when she got to the hospital yesterday. The test came back positive today. Interesting enough they did a chest X-ray on her yesterday and told me from the results of that she most likely has it, but today it was confirmed.

sending some positive thoughts to you & your mom....

tenor.gif

How is she responding ?

Is she hospitalized ?

She’s in the hospital. She was in the ER last night, and today they put her in a room. She has a roommate that’s a very sick COVID patient. My mom had a fever of 103 last night and and oxygen level of 89. She was also a bit confused.They put her on oxygen so that stabilized, and her fever is normal after the drugs. She doesn’t seem worse than yesterday

Forum List

Back