My Message to Al Sharpton and African Americans as an Atlantic First National Chief

Gantlemagne

May 7, 2020
Acadia

Al Sharpton, African-American Community:

I will press My wounded knee on your neck for an eternity, so long as Haiti hates the French eternally. Shall We institute South African policies regarding African colonialism? Give the Red Man back Our land, African colonists. Give Haiti back to Moi, Bubalis soldiers! We call them Bison, irhen nicht Africanisch Buffalo sind.

I will press My wounded knee on your neck for an eternity, so long as Haiti hates the French eternally. Shall We institute South African policies regarding African colonialism? Give the Red Man back Our land, African colonists. Give Haiti back to Moi, Bubalis soldiers! We call them Bison, irhen nicht Africanisch Buffalo sind.

The Rev really stuck it to Trump at yesterdays memorial service. Poor Trumphumpers.

The Rev really stuck it to Trump at yesterdays memorial service. Poor Trumphumpers.

Al Sharpton has made a lifelong career inflaming Black hatred of White people. It is tragic this race baiting hate mongor has been viewed as a "Black leader" for over 4 decades. He is the scum of the Earth.

Al Sharpton has made a lifelong career inflaming Black hatred of White people. It is tragic this race baiting hate mongor has been viewed as a "Black leader" for over 4 decades. He is the scum of the Earth.

I like how he despises and bashes Trump. We have that in common.

I truly am sorry and disgusted with what happened to Mr Floyd. As far as his funeral goes though, the moment it was revealed that Sharpton would deliver the euology, I didn't want any part of it whatsoever.

I'm saying at a higher level that I know Al Sharpton might be talking about Wounded Knee; but I think making this politically charged statement saying in the undertones to looters, pirates; Get Off My Property and Return What You Have Stolen/Red Lives Matter/Let's talk about Haiti and South Africa while discussing these important racially sensitive issues. In terms of race, I am the Medicine Wheel.

Shall We institute South African policies regarding African colonialism?
Obviously what I am referring to is the equal opposite response of what South Africa is doing to the Eurasian population by instituting the same law they have in Section 25 of their Mandela Constitution, except instituting the law against Black colonialism.

You might do some research on the good Reverend. He has done nothing but exploit his own people, fill his own pockets, and inflame hatred for 40 years. But if bashing Trump makes everything fine, then ok.

You might do some research on the good Reverend. He has done nothing but exploit his own people, fill his own pockets, and inflame hatred for 40 years. But if bashing Trump makes everything fine, then ok.

Um... wouldn't that make Al Sharpton a bad reverend, who shouldn't be revered at all? You are talking about Al Sharpton aren't you? Wouldn't that make him a "wolf in sheep's clothing." I mean, if he is talking about Wounded Knee, then his racial insensitivity to the Red Lives Matter movement is appalling.

The Rev. Al Sharpton was a frequent guest at the White House during the previous administration.

When the Honorable Joseph Biden becomes president in January, we can no doubt assume that the Rev. Mr. Sharpton will be advising the new President on reparations, police conduct, prison reform, etc.

That frail old racist booger stuck it to nobody.
"Get your knee off my neck but DAMNIT send me that fucking welfare check."
That's what all good real Americans heard.

The Rev. Al Sharpton was a frequent guest at the White House during the previous administration.

When the Honorable Joseph Biden becomes president in January, we can no doubt assume that the Rev. Mr. Sharpton will be advising the new President on reparations, police conduct, prison reform, etc.

Reparations have been paid...$22T in welfare, cost to incarcerate the savage monkeys and the sacrificed white folks whom they've murdered in cold blood.

I'm saying at a higher level that I know Al Sharpton might be talking about Wounded Knee; but I think making this politically charged statement saying in the undertones to looters, pirates; Get Off My Property and Return What You Have Stolen/Red Lives Matter/Let's talk about Haiti and South Africa while discussing these important racially sensitive issues. In terms of race, I am the Medicine Wheel.

Now, Al Sharpton and Black community, shall We discuss these matters in a civilized way, as Gentlemen; or shall I string you up as a moorish pirate right now? Because how I feel right now, and due to certain actions of currency; I as an Atlantic King of the Commonwealth of Nations, I don't want you to have even a finger or toe hold in any of the lands or waters or air, in any of the spaces to which We are Sovereign. You are suffocating Us, not the other way round. And when I say, Black community, I am also talking to Joe Biden and his black robes pierre Judasuit organization. Kiss.

Yes, people, they (Biden's black community) attempted, really hard, multiple times, through various methods of physical violence, and the poisons of intrigue; le Mememarriage fin, the End of Gay M.E.

1591383493820.png

Lt. Maynard and Blackbeard aka Edward Teach.

Last edited:

I will press My wounded knee on your neck for an eternity
Go say that in the streets, you pussy coward
Augustine, this is not a boxing match. People need to leave these areas. Then you will get what you want like in other cities and communities. Civilization changes. Technology changes. People may be able to work from home instead of offices. Downtown skyscrapers may empty. But people have a funny way of not wanting to be around violence. It is a shame for all the good men and women who are African American. They suffer for this.

Oh goody, another circle jerk of racists. Let me add another source which the right wing racists will escoriate.

From the Link:

US must take ‘serious action’ to halt police killings of unarmed African Americans

New Topics

Forum List

Back