My male cousin did a hobby photo shoot with my female cousin in a photo series he calls "heritage"

So like, do you live in Romania? She has the same nose as you.

So like, do you live in Romania? She has the same nose as you.

I do not live in Romania. I was not born in Romania, I was never in Romania. You mistake Romanian (a Eastern European Slavic group) with Gypsy who migrated from Nothern India to Europe in the middle ages, some centuries ago. Some Gypsies are Americans, look at my signature. They are not Romanians.

She dressed up in old Gypsy clothing, for his photo series "heritage". My cousin who is male does hobby photography and posts it on instagram, and my female cousin was his photo model.

Very beautiful. Does she need my help making an American baby?

She dressed up in old Gypsy clothing, for his photo series "heritage". My cousin who is male does hobby photography and posts it on instagram, and my female cousin was his photo model.

It looks good, traditional clothes often have the aura about them that modern clothes just don't have.

Your cousin is beautiful. How do gypsy women feel about gypsy fashion becoming trendy with Bohemian/Boho? Do they view it as a compliment or cultural appropriation? Is there different thinking on this based based on generation?

Your cousin is beautiful. How do gypsy women feel about gypsy fashion becoming trendy with Bohemian/Boho? Do they view it as a compliment or cultural appropriation? Is there different thinking on this based based on generation?
I view it as compliment but i knew a few online who viewed it as cultural appropriation but they are usually some sort of civil rights activists not regular apolitical people I think regular people do not view it as offensive nor should they in my opinion

I do not live in Romania. I was not born in Romania, I was never in Romania. You mistake Romanian (a Eastern European Slavic group) with Gypsy who migrated from Nothern India to Europe in the middle ages, some centuries ago. Some Gypsies are Americans, look at my signature. They are not Romanians.

Ethnic Romanians are not Slavic, they're Latin. Romanian is a Latin language (ROME), and the culture is Latin/Mediterranean.

Still very muted for my tastes.

Then again, if that a "signature style" that he likes, he should continue.

I do a lot of portraits with what's known as the "Dragan effect". It enhances the tonality and skin texture of the images subject. Here's a subtle example (not my photo):

dragan-hdr-style-3.jpg

I wouldn't say it's my "signature" look, but a lot of people seem to like it...

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

New Topics

Forum List

Back