My little nephew apparently hates T supporters

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Apparently he won’t even talk to anyone who supports T ( that is me) and I don’t care .
I Find it beyond odd than an 8 yr old boy could have such hate
He went to MT Rushmore ( heard through mom ) and was very angry when he saw T hats on visitors and compared T supporters to the Nazis
He is a good product of both his father and the Chicago school systems .
I may have to erase him from my will

He is a little , big mouth Jewish punk ! Who knows zero except from his moronic dad and failed school system
He needs 3 months in “ concentration camp “

How much of an ass hole do you have to be before your own nephew doesn't even want to talk to you? I promise you an 8 year old boy would rather talk about a lot of other things besides politics. If you would stop your constant "I want to be like Limbaugh" crap, he might give you another chance.

Why would anyone hate T?

article-2176070-14213336000005DC-279_1024x622_large.jpg

This truly breaks my heart to see. When anyone is so completely subsumed by politics that they start resenting a child politically...

This is the one true reason why I hate politics so much.

If you want to call me a bad person for not giving my Niece my Life savings if she were a flaming liberal I'm okay with that.

Sounds like something typical bed wetters do. They warp young minds before they have a chance to develop. Hopefully the kid grows up, becomes cognizant and rejects his programming.

Failing that I hope he goes queer and never reproduces.

He must have some real gems for adult role models. I never spoke a word about politics to my sons until they were well into high school.
As it turns out, you don't have to do so, nowadays. Most children can read and have internet access. They can see trump's nauseating behavior for themselves.
They can also determine that as politically incorrect as he may be, he is working hard for them.

This truly breaks my heart to see. When anyone is so completely subsumed by politics that they start resenting a child politically...

This is the one true reason why I hate politics so much.

If you want to call me a bad person for not giving my Niece my Life savings if she were a flaming liberal I'm okay with that.

Forgive me, I must be old-school. I was raised believing that family ties were more important than political beliefs.

I'm gonna go now...

He must have some real gems for adult role models. I never spoke a word about politics to my sons until they were well into high school.
As it turns out, you don't have to do so, nowadays. Most children can read and have internet access. They can see trump's nauseating behavior for themselves.
They can also determine that as politically incorrect as he may be, he is working hard for them.
hahaha... not unless they are already in the cult... nobody else on earth thinks that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back