My little nephew apparently hates T supporters

c9d4c588d2ee35d2ae17043dbdbdbf05.jpg

Thomas Jefferson’s Bill for Establishing a System of Public Education,
[ca. 24 Oct. 1817]
No 1.

A Bill for establishing a system of public education.

1. For establishing schools at which the children of all the citizens of this Commonwealth may [receive] a primary grade of education at the common expense, Be it enacted by the General assembly of Virginia as follows. At the first session of the Superior court in every county within this Commonwealth, next ensuing the passage of this act, the Judge thereof shall appoint three discreet and well informed persons, residents of the county <and not being ministers of the gospel of any denomination> to serve as Visitors of the primary schools in the said county, of which appointment the Sheriff shall within 15. days thereafter deliver a certificate under the hand of the clerk of the said court to each of the persons so appointed.
Founders Online: Thomas Jefferson’s Bill for Establishing a System of Public Ed …

Quotation: " An educated citizenry is a vital requisite for our survival as a free people. "

An educated citizenry is a vital requisite for our survival as a free people (Spurious Quotation) | Thomas Jefferson's Monticello

donald trump:

View attachment 374095

"poorly educated" in this context, meant the voting bloc of white high school graduates, no college.

because as a group, they had been ignored and ill served by the political class for a long time.

jefferson supporting educating the people. trump found a voting bloc that was waiting for someone to speak up for them.

there is no conflict between these two... people, or ideas.

you seem to be implying that people who oppose you politically are stupid.

wow. that's somethign only a smart person could come up with.

you spelt s-o-m-e-t-h-i-n-g wrong.

don't care. your inability to address my point, is obvious to everyone.

because i've addressed your point ad nauseum. being poorly educated does not mean un educated & lack of will to find out the truth how you've been conned is on y-o-u.

cartoon boy.

correct. "poorly educated" does not mean uneducated nor does it mean that they lack the will to find out the truth.

your assumption that since they disagree with you, they must be "conned" is just you being close minded and arrogant.

and wrong.

Trump was the best candidate available. by far.

voting for him was not us being conned, but us going for the best choice for our interests.

lol .... uh-huh. arrogant? i don't think you know what that means if you are trying to pin that description on me. just 'cause donny is an obvious con man - has been all his life ... has been proven to be a fraud more than once; & me actually telling it like it is doesn't mean it's arrogance.

it means i tell the truth & those that think he isn't - are most certainly dupes.

all politicians have "Been proven to be frauds more than once".

yet we still have to choose among them for our political leaders.

that you assume someone who disagrees with you or chooses differently than you has to be a fool of some type,

is you being arrogant.

how many have been sued for owing a fraudulent university?

how many have been sued for a fraudulent 'charitable' foundation?

how many have been sued for non payment of security/venues for their campaign?

how many have been sued for non payment of 'talent' for their campaign?

yes - anyone who voted for donny was naive or racist & anyone who still believes a word that comes out of donny's mouth & believes he has yer best interests at heart is a fucking fool of the highest order.

you lefties are clearly and explicitly hostile to out interests.

trump, at least is not our enemy, like you and hillary are.

if he actually did a good faith effort to serve our interests, which i believe he did, right there he is infinitely better than someone like you, who hates us and would be working to harm us.

that you said "Wacist", did not change the fact that you are our enemy.

no thoughts about all that fraud? you believe someone who's been documented to be a fraud.

poor blind you.

voting for him was not us being conned, but us going for the best choice for our interests.
Democrats insist it's in everyone's best interests to give Democrats power over us.

I'm sure that's just coincidence.

at the same time they make it clear to us, that they have nothing but contempt for us and consider us to be the problem.

then they are utterly shocked that we think that they might not have our best interests at heart.

contempt for who exactly? those that thought he was gonna save you? naw - more like pity in the beginning ... because some of y'all didn't really know who trump was - only based on who he portrayed himself on TV.

<psssst> TV isn't 'real'. there's no such thing as 'reality' TV.

but after all this time, if you still think he's the answer - - - please by all means, take some hydroxycloroquine; 'cause after all -

' what have you got to lose? '

View attachment 374461

so, what was the point of that post?

you ask who i am talking about, and then proceed to attack them/us. so it was not a real question.

the point i was making was that you have nothing but contempt for us.

you attacked me for saying that, and then viciously ridiculed us, expressing, pretty obvious and clear contempt.

my other point was that you do not have our best interests at heart.

you finish your post by suggesting we drink "hydroxycloroquine; " because after all, we have nothing to lose, implying that you think it will kill us.

so, really, you just validated everything i said in my post, yet you seem to think you were expressing disagreement...

holy crap - you think i was serious about taking that drug? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have a real problem with abstract vs concrete thinking don't you? ya, i have contempt for anybody that still believes the bullshit donny spews.

after almost 4 years - there's not much upstairs in the minds of those that are still supporters.

who 'us'? the forgotten man? you don't seem to be able to retain any memories of the posters you go back & forth with. i come from the same background as you, cartoon boy - so you whining that poor poor you & yours have been left behind....

the difference between you & me is i know a con man when i see one & look at the facts.

not alternative 'facts' & fake news that only makes me feel good. you feel good because it feeds on your anger, fear & insecurities; because it's easier to deal with when you aren't up against reality.

so, you admit that you have contempt for us, yet you think that we don't support you politically, means there is something wrong with us.

mmmm, pretty good thinking for a liberal. normally, you guys use incoherence to hide how absurd your logic is.

any how, thanks for not only agreeing with me, but demonstrating the hate and enmity that i was referring to.

[ca. 24 Oct. 1817]
No 1.

1. For establishing schools at which the children of all the citizens of this Commonwealth may [receive] a primary grade of education at the common expense, Be it enacted by the General assembly of Virginia as follows. At the first session of the Superior court in every county within this Commonwealth, next ensuing the passage of this act, the Judge thereof shall appoint three discreet and well informed persons, residents of the county <and not being ministers of the gospel of any denomination> to serve as Visitors of the primary schools in the said county, of which appointment the Sheriff shall within 15. days thereafter deliver a certificate under the hand of the clerk of the said court to each of the persons so appointed.
Founders Online: Thomas Jefferson’s Bill for Establishing a System of Public Ed …

Quotation: " An educated citizenry is a vital requisite for our survival as a free people. "

An educated citizenry is a vital requisite for our survival as a free people (Spurious Quotation) | Thomas Jefferson's Monticello

donald trump:

View attachment 374095

"poorly educated" in this context, meant the voting bloc of white high school graduates, no college.

because as a group, they had been ignored and ill served by the political class for a long time.

jefferson supporting educating the people. trump found a voting bloc that was waiting for someone to speak up for them.

because i've addressed your point ad nauseum. being poorly educated does not mean un educated & lack of will to find out the truth how you've been conned is on y-o-u.

cartoon boy.

correct. "poorly educated" does not mean uneducated nor does it mean that they lack the will to find out the truth.

your assumption that since they disagree with you, they must be "conned" is just you being close minded and arrogant.

and wrong.

lol .... uh-huh. arrogant? i don't think you know what that means if you are trying to pin that description on me. just 'cause donny is an obvious con man - has been all his life ... has been proven to be a fraud more than once; & me actually telling it like it is doesn't mean it's arrogance.

it means i tell the truth & those that think he isn't - are most certainly dupes.

that you assume someone who disagrees with you or chooses differently than you has to be a fool of some type,

is you being arrogant.

yes - anyone who voted for donny was naive or racist & anyone who still believes a word that comes out of donny's mouth & believes he has yer best interests at heart is a fucking fool of the highest order.

if he actually did a good faith effort to serve our interests, which i believe he did, right there he is infinitely better than someone like you, who hates us and would be working to harm us.

donny doesn't even want you to mask up.

that alone should give you big red flags.

you're blind.

here is the deal, buddy.

you hate us. you blame us for everything. you think that we are the problem in society and that fucking us is somehow the way to fix society.

which is bad enough.

but, on top of all of that, you attack us for not supporting you politically, so that you can have the power to oppress and terrorize us.

it isn't us. it is you. there is something really wrong with you. you are nuts.

[ca. 24 Oct. 1817]
No 1.

donald trump:

View attachment 374095

cartoon boy.

and wrong.

is you being arrogant.

no thoughts about all that fraud? you believe someone who's been documented to be a fraud.

poor blind you.

i had/have a choice between someone accused of shady practices, or someone who clearly hates me and wants to change society to marginalize me and mine forever.

so, it is not a matter of believing him, you freaking moron. it is a matter of it not mattering because of how much you hate me.

but, on top of all of that, you (playtime) attack us for not supporting you politically, so that you can have the power to oppress and terrorize us.

it isn't us. it is you. there is something really wrong with you. you (playtime) are nuts.

You waste time and punish yourself by reading his evil lies, much less responding to them, Friend.
Your Ignore function was put there for a purpose. Use it, please. Don't keep torturing everyone by feeding the crazies and giving them attention that is not deserved, please.

but, on top of all of that, you (playtime) attack us for not supporting you politically, so that you can have the power to oppress and terrorize us.

it isn't us. it is you. there is something really wrong with you. you (playtime) are nuts.

You waste time and punish yourself by reading his evil lies, much less responding to them, Friend.
Your Ignore function was put there for a purpose. Use it, please. Don't keep torturing everyone by feeding the crazies and giving them attention that is not deserved, please.

my intent was to torture them, with the harsh light of Truth.

i did not realize this was painful for innocent bystanders...

Democrats insist it's in everyone's best interests to give Democrats power over us.

at the same time they make it clear to us, that they have nothing but contempt for us and consider us to be the problem.

then they are utterly shocked that we think that they might not have our best interests at heart.

contempt for who exactly? those that thought he was gonna save you? naw - more like pity in the beginning ... because some of y'all didn't really know who trump was - only based on who he portrayed himself on TV.

but after all this time, if you still think he's the answer - - - please by all means, take some hydroxycloroquine; 'cause after all -

View attachment 374461

you ask who i am talking about, and then proceed to attack them/us. so it was not a real question.

you attacked me for saying that, and then viciously ridiculed us, expressing, pretty obvious and clear contempt.

you finish your post by suggesting we drink "hydroxycloroquine; " because after all, we have nothing to lose, implying that you think it will kill us.

so, really, you just validated everything i said in my post, yet you seem to think you were expressing disagreement...

holy crap - you think i was serious about taking that drug? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have a real problem with abstract vs concrete thinking don't you? ya, i have contempt for anybody that still believes the bullshit donny spews.

after almost 4 years - there's not much upstairs in the minds of those that are still supporters.

who 'us'? the forgotten man? you don't seem to be able to retain any memories of the posters you go back & forth with. i come from the same background as you, cartoon boy - so you whining that poor poor you & yours have been left behind....

the difference between you & me is i know a con man when i see one & look at the facts.

not alternative 'facts' & fake news that only makes me feel good. you feel good because it feeds on your anger, fear & insecurities; because it's easier to deal with when you aren't up against reality.

so, you admit that you have contempt for us, yet you think that we don't support you politically, means there is something wrong with us.

mmmm, pretty good thinking for a liberal. normally, you guys use incoherence to hide how absurd your logic is.

any how, thanks for not only agreeing with me, but demonstrating the hate and enmity that i was referring to.

uh-huh sounds like you're being snowflakey. look at the person & his behavior you support; then take out a big orange colored mirror & take a long look at yerself, cartoon boy.

i have CONtempt for any lazy low info flying monkey who chooses to stay ignorant out of comfort.

[ca. 24 Oct. 1817]
No 1.

donald trump:

View attachment 374095

cartoon boy.

and wrong.

is you being arrogant.

donny doesn't even want you to mask up.

that alone should give you big red flags.

you're blind.

here is the deal, buddy.

you hate us. you blame us for everything. you think that we are the problem in society and that fucking us is somehow the way to fix society.

which is bad enough.

but, on top of all of that, you attack us for not supporting you politically, so that you can have the power to oppress and terrorize us.

it isn't us. it is you. there is something really wrong with you. you are nuts.

wrong. i don't blame you for everything ... i blame *you* for, after all these years & all the devastation yer chosen one has bestowed, for CONtinueing to prop up a vile sociopath. it's not just 'politically' - since he & most of the 'GOP' have gone so far off the rails, the party is unrecognizable as the political entity it once was.

but also his & his MAGATs' ideology that is sickening. the whole mentality you & your ilk posses is so worthy of CONtempt.

He learns that bullshit from his democrat teachers. The teachers union is pushing this communist garbage to protect themselves. There should be NO government unions.

[ca. 24 Oct. 1817]
No 1.

donald trump:

View attachment 374095

cartoon boy.

and wrong.

is you being arrogant.

poor blind you.

i had/have a choice between someone accused of shady practices, or someone who clearly hates me and wants to change society to marginalize me and mine forever.

so, it is not a matter of believing him, you freaking moron. it is a matter of it not mattering because of how much you hate me.

i don't want to marginalize *you* - i want the depraved ideology that *you* envision amerika to be marginalize.

learn the difference.

i am female. born & raised female.

stop being poorly educated & lazy, because with one simple click - you woulda learned that.

View attachment 374461

uh-huh sounds like you're being snowflakey. look at the person & his behavior you support; then take out a big orange colored mirror & take a long look at yerself, cartoon boy.

i have CONtempt for any lazy low info flying monkey who chooses to stay ignorant out of comfort.

your rationalization for your hate is irrelevant to us. you hate us, we can tell.

thus, we do not support you, or people like you, ie hillary or biden.

that makes sense.

the part that is bat shit crazy, is where you have the insane level of gall, to be upset that we, whom you obviously hate and have active enmity to,

don't vote for you, to give you power over us, to oppress and harm us and our interests.

you need to accept that when you make it clear that you hate someone, that they are going to oppose giving you power.

that is not us being stupid. that is us knowing that you are our enemy, and reacting in the only sensible way, ie opposing you.

what part of this does not make sense to you?

He is a little , big mouth Jewish punk ! Who knows zero except from his moronic dad and failed school system
He needs 3 months in “ concentration camp “

How do you know he is a JEWISH punk? Common sense from a opened minded GOY would suggest that almost all the Trump Haters, those doing damage to our cities, etc. are stupid ignorant big mouth GOYIM

View attachment 374461

your rationalization for your hate is irrelevant to us. you hate us, we can tell.

that makes sense.

the part that is bat shit crazy, is where you have the insane level of gall, to be upset that we, whom you obviously hate and have active enmity to,

don't vote for you, to give you power over us, to oppress and harm us and our interests.

you need to accept that when you make it clear that you hate someone, that they are going to oppose giving you power.

that is not us being stupid. that is us knowing that you are our enemy, and reacting in the only sensible way, ie opposing you.

blah blah blah - you supporting a sociopathic malignant narcissist with obvious arrested development is stupid.

AntiqueBigAardvark-small.gif

View attachment 374461

that makes sense.

blah blah blah - you supporting a sociopathic malignant narcissist with obvious arrested development is stupid.

you've spent years, making it clear you hate us, and want to do us harm.

and now you can't understand why we don't want to vote for you.

View attachment 374461

that makes sense.

i hate yer poorly educated & lazy comfortable stupidity & that 2nd part makes you a liar.

& i fully understand why you don't want to vote for 'me' since i'm not running for office.

View attachment 374461

that makes sense.

i hate yer poorly educated & lazy comfortable stupidity & that 2nd part makes you a liar.

& i fully understand why you don't want to vote for 'me' since i'm not running for office.

Your pretense of being too stupid to understand my use of the plural tense of "you" is noted and dismissed.

i guess that is really all you had left to play. i have crushed your argument utterly.

my point stands.

View attachment 374461

that makes sense.

Your pretense of being too stupid to understand my use of the plural tense of "you" is noted and dismissed.

i guess that is really all you had left to play. i have crushed your argument utterly.

my point stands.

only in yer delusional mind, cartoon boy.

& besides a critical thinking cap & fraudulent con man detector, seems you need to buy one of these too:

0661b79dcb2bebea6ff32d9d5ccb2074.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back