my legs are jacked up! do this workout if you want the same result!/+bonus video: how to keep your feet healthy

• Banned
that's not me in the video. that's my Hungarian (Romanian?) bro Dorian Vranjes!

i want everyone to be fit and beautiful!

Here is the best on for us Old Fks. It does it all, strength, coordination, concentration, agility, stamina and wind, when doing back and forth for about 5 to 10 meters at a time. It is one they taught me to abuse myself with, after surgery for ripping out my ACL, part of the MCL and a chunk of Meniscus. To this day, it is the last exercise I do in front of the mirror at the gym.

One doesn't have to train to be an athlete to be in shape. It's my opinion that too much weight training using too much weight can lead to unnecessary injury.

It would be interesting to see a study to determine if muscle building exercise leads to better health in old age and longer life. My unscientific observation is that professional athletes are not living any longer that just normal folks.

One doesn't have to train to be an athlete to be in shape. It's my opinion that too much weight training using too much weight can lead to unnecessary injury.

It would be interesting to see a study to determine if muscle building exercise leads to better health in old age and longer life. My unscientific observation is that professional athletes are not living any longer that just normal folks.
It’s not about trying to live longer than everyone else

IMO, one's goal for exercise should be to be healthy. I don't need to be able to lift a pickup truck or run a 4 minute mile, but I do need to not be sick and to be able to do regular activities with ease.

Forum List

Back