My land Tis of Thee

They are hopelessly entwined in the roots of the church. They will be uprooted, gathered, and burned at the end time harvest. Until then they appear to be Christians, as darnel looks like wheat in the growing stage.
They are part of the "gates of hell" that will not prevail against the church.

Cool story, bro...

So what?

I don't begrudge them their beliefs. But never forget, it's called "faith" for a reason.

Also, never forget that, once upon a time, the entire population of the world believed the earth was flat. How'd that pan out for the believers?

You'd be wrong.

Dummy.

I'm conservative as fuck. I just don't believe the God myth...

The Bible is 3,500 years old?

You seem to believe that popularity proves legitimacy. It doesn't. Again, once upon a time the people of the world believed the earth was flat.

People also believed Milli Vanilli deserved a Grammy.

And why should non-believers have to prove it's not true? You can't prove a negative. However, if it is true, shouldn't believers be able to prove that it's true? Yet none ever have.

Kinda' makes you wonder why...

The pentateuch was written 800 years after the death of Moses .

yet you'll justify a theocracy......~S~

1 Corinthians 2:14-16 (KJV) But the natural man receiveth, not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them because they are spiritually discerned.

This is my authority
1 Corinthians 2:
15 - 16 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

Forum List

Back