My Kind of Woman

This is exemplary of what happens when a bad guy with a gun encounters a good gal with a gun. If the liberals had their way, the bad guy would still have his gun, the good gal would not.
View attachment 370294

This is still one of my favorites from Georgia.

5 armed men, verses one tiny Asian women. Score 2 points for Asian women, 0 for armed men.

That's okay... take their ammo.. still just as successful.
"Amendment II
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

Any ammo you try to take may be given up at high velocity in your direction, leftard.
Do tell me: Why would you want to disarm Americans?
What is your motivation for advocating for that?

Omg-I-m-in-love.jpg

This is exemplary of what happens when a bad guy with a gun encounters a good gal with a gun. If the liberals had their way, the bad guy would still have his gun, the good gal would not.
View attachment 370294

Saw that. It is old. Nobody has tried to take my guns for over 65 years. Just given me greater exposure, training, and testaments to my proficiency, along with elevated permits. I don't think it will happen.

same here.

I tell ya what, a woman that has the backbone to defend you with a gun is a keeper!
That last one wouldn't do that. The 1st one actually did, though. She pointed a 9mm at 8 thuggish hardheads and said: "Get the fuck out of here." She meant it, too.
One of them caught 55 bullets from law enforcement later on.
Just wish I was more mature back then. :(

Saw that. It is old.
Its age has no bearing on its significance as evidence regarding this issue.
...and here in the USA, schools are "gun-free" zones and our liberals even want to prevent the presence of armed teachers.
Teachers are a cross section of society. Some, I say again "some" teachers have no business having a gun with or on them in a classroom or anywhere else. School systems need to be careful in criteria of allowing or selecting teachers to be armed, but realize that in this day and age, armed teachers, may in fact be a last line of defense of defenseless students and fellow teachers.

View attachment 370294

Saw that. It is old. Nobody has tried to take my guns for over 65 years. Just given me greater exposure, training, and testaments to my proficiency, along with elevated permits. I don't think it will happen.
Oh? So you have that Tommy gun, amirite? 1989 AR-15 perhaps?
Never put out for public consumption the extent of your available weaponry.

most liberals support the 2nd amendment. very few are fill fledged gun grabbers like the right, & the NRA like to peddle.
A). Oh that silly NRA.
B). It's not LIBERALS we worry about.
C). I'm betting you know less than JACK about the NRA.
D). You're certainly not a liberal.

And Hallelujah to that, Diane, as none of the guns you wanted to ban are even ASSAULT WEAPONS! And rifles contribute only about 1% to gun crimes at that, you stupid c*nt.

i know that the NRA have become whores for the gun manufacturers.

& last i heard - they are on their way to bankruptcy ... i guess no more laundering & funneling bigley cash to donny's campaign, 'eh?

Forum List

Back