My Kind of Music (under the radar)

Where does a woman like me begin? Since we're talking about under the radar, how about those who are not only no longer here anymore, but in my opinion, do not get the appreciation that they will always deserve?

God bless you and their families always!!!

Holly

P.S. Go here for what I believe is the best performance out there from the late beautiful precious Joe Diffie beginning at the 1 : 14 : 00 mark of the clip.

^^^ That may be, but who I shared for the most part were never the most popular. As far as I am aware, Hal and Billy Joe were never once nominated for anything, Joe only saw a few nominations, but almost no wins, and Steve may have had to join the Oak Ridge Boys in order for any nominations to come his way, let alone any award wins. I am honestly not sure. His solo albums were released way before I was even thought of in the late 60's which is how things were where Billy Joe is concerned as well too. His second top ten song didn't happen for him until 20 years after his first top ten song went to radio in 1965.

God bless you and their families always!!!

Holly (born in 1982)

P.S. Joe's only Grammy award win and Academy of Country Music award win were for two collaborations with other singers.

Forum List

Back