My Jewish friend tells me his family is evacuating the cities in preparation for Election night

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014

For some reason, it's always the Jews who are the first victims when bad people take over a country.

If the Democrats win, the Jews will be in trouble.

Expect many Jews to emigrate to Israel.

If the Democrats win the election because weary voters want to end the violence Democrats are stirring up and allowing to continue, there is no distinction between that and a violent overthrow of the government.

For some reason, it's always the Jews who are the first victims when bad people take over a country.

Most American-Jews are Democrat.

That is true. Most Jews don't appear to be aware of the danger Democrats are to them. Which makes sense, the vast majority of Jews didn't see the Nazi threat until it was too late.

That is true. Most Jews don't appear to be aware of the danger Democrats are to them. Which makes sense, the vast majority of Jews didn't see the Nazi threat until it was too late.
Democrats are not a danger to us.

:omg: I must confess an absolute astonishment that a single jew would support anything even remotely linked to the democratic party at this point, they are literally on the threshold of Nazi's 2.0, only the most punch drunk idiot could miss this obvious stage! Frankly, any Jew voting against Trump is pissing on the greatest friend Jewish Americans, and Jews anywhere on earth, have had since Harry Truman, dear God he has stood with them at every trial, and delivered for them every fucking time! o_O

That is exactly what German Jews said about Nazis, congratulations, if indeed you really are a Jew, you just repeated history....:omg:

Well, the practicing aren’t anymore. Bet my bottom dollar on that.

The Jews were oppressed in the middle ages, but except for an occasional massacre, they were not systematically destroyed.

So, they did not get too worried when the Nazis started oppressing them. They thought, we survived the last time.

In many neighborhoods that are ethnic, Jewish people move fast when African Americans start moving in. That is not very Democratic. Other people of ethnic groups move also. Why Progs move when they spout all this agendas is lost on me. Safety is important though.

My Irish friends tell me they plan on moving all their furniture after they leave...

Stop being a shit head, Sunni Man. Just because you're Muslim doesn't mean you have to be an asshole.
There is no reason to be rude. ... :eusa_naughty:
Isn't going to Israel supposed to be the goal of the jews?
It would be my pleasure to help expedite their journey.
Sunni Man, you're smart enough to know better than to hate people just because other Muslims hate them.

Grow the fuck up.

Actually, they are. They have sold us out to the chinese.

Forum List

Back