My heart bleeds for him

Yeah right. :lmao:

Mr Assange said in a statement: "The events surrounding its unauthorised publication by Canongate are not about freedom of information.

"They are about old-fashioned opportunism and duplicity - screwing people over to make a buck."
:lmao:

BBC News - Assange criticises unauthorised Wikileaks memoir

Can you say Narcissistic complex?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUX8yzMmjok&feature=player_detailpage]Soul Sista says Kiss My Grits - YouTube[/ame]

He looked for it and he's getting it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM1VXhZT37E]The Court Jester: Get It? Got It. Good! - YouTube[/ame]

Good!

Mr Assange said in a statement: "The events surrounding its unauthorised publication by Canongate are not about freedom of information.

"They are about old-fashioned opportunism and duplicity - screwing people over to make a buck."

ROFL

The irony is beyond the pale...

Hey uncensored --- Ringel's gonna scratch his head about this. I bumped an OLD thread to test a moderation feature. You 2 have fun now..

ROFL

The irony is beyond the pale...

Hey uncensored --- Ringel's gonna scratch his head about this. I bumped an OLD thread to test a moderation feature. You 2 have fun now..
I rubbed my head, it felt good, scratching? Nah, can't, just trimmed my nails.

FF Sock is one of Moderation's crash dummies. I was testing to see how much info a member gets when we "alert them" to a post deletion. I thought this was a sleepy forum to screw around in..

Good for thee but not for me, huh?
Funny is funny no mater how ya look at it...... unless one is an acolyte...... :thup:

Forum List

Back