"My head hangs bloody but unbowed"....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Citing a line from the poem Invictus, I will readily admit that I was totally wrong on the election outcome.

For those who "know" me a bit on this forum, they can attest that Clinton was never my favorite candidate,,,,but I thought that Trump would be much worse......I hope that I am wrong on this latter part also.

Congratulations to the winners and Trump backers.....All that I can do at this point is to go from "defense", to "offense" if the Trump administration turns out to be more about him, than for us.

Nobody gives a fuck about you on your plantation....

You now have a difficult choice to make...walk off or stay there and rot....the burden is squarely on your shoulders....

The fact that you quoted one of my favorite poems offends me

That's a poem about men not democrats

Citing a line from the poem Invictus, I will readily admit that I was totally wrong on the election outcome.

For those who "know" me a bit on this forum, they can attest that Clinton was never my favorite candidate,,,,but I thought that Trump would be much worse......I hope that I am wrong on this latter part also.

Congratulations to the winners and Trump backers.....All that I can do at this point is to go from "defense", to "offense" if the Trump administration turns out to be more about him, than for us.

Nat, you and I were both incorrect in our prediction about Clinton... ( I was correct about the Senate staying red. )

It was fun and thank you for some of the most decent conversation between two polar opposite voters...

There's no doubt that its gonna be bad for most Americans and it shows that there really is a strong fascist element in the US. My sincere hope is that the bedrock of the US will survive so we can rebuild after its over.

There's no doubt that its gonna be bad for most Americans and it shows that there really is a strong fascist element in the US. My sincere hope is that the bedrock of the US will survive so we can rebuild after its over.
You fascists were soundly defeated last night Dudley Luddite.......

You best find a safe zone while you still can.....

Very gracious... thanks.

Oh palease... fascist element?

Geeze Louise.

Nat, you and I were both incorrect in our prediction about Clinton... ( I was correct about the Senate staying red. )

It was fun and thank you for some of the most decent conversation between two polar opposite voters...

Yes, you surely were about the senate (I was almost positive about WI switching over)...and YES...thank you for the decent exchanges.

The "silver lining" for me is that I no longer have to defend Clinton (whom I did not like all that much)....

Supported by the cheeks of your ass.

They'll be doing that starting in January.

"My head hangs bloody but unbowed"....

TRANSLATION: I haven't learned a thing. I still want to impose Big Govt on everyone I can. I still think it will work if we just impose enough of it.

The good news is, voting is how we get rid of liberal attitudes when their own failure can't reach them.

Uh, you insulted Trump and his family daily. You were never on the 'Defensive' You were always Offensive. So stop trying to Bullshit folks. You're just a hater. The best you can do right now, is quietly slink back to your Safe Space. You're done son. :)

Nobody gives a fuck about you on your plantation....

You now have a difficult choice to make...walk off or stay there and rot....the burden is squarely on your shoulders....
Dude, get out of here. You are just a small and ugly person that hasn't added a lick of value to any of these conversations. Go try and stroke that ego by yourself in the closet, we don't need to hear your shit anymore

TRANSLATION: I haven't learned a thing. I still want to impose Big Govt on everyone I can. I still think it will work if we just impose enough of it.

The good news is, voting is how we get rid of liberal attitudes when their own failure can't reach them.

Well, at least I no longer have to listen to right wingers bitching about "rigged elections", don't you think?

Well, at least I no longer have to listen to right wingers bitching about "rigged elections", don't you think?

You'll do what you're told, kid. Trump's the man now. Don't piss him off. :)

After eight years of Obama, it's clear that's not actually your standard. No one is more for himself than Obama. Though Hillary's right there with him

Forum List

Back