My God. This is who we should have listened to. What is coming out now.

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
Holy smokes we withheld life saving medicines to denounce Trump. My God libturds.
Two things... one, the global elites don't get hideously rich off the use of Ivermectin, and two, they can't kill off half the worlds population with it. It's counter productive to their depopulation plans. It actually saves lives, and that's not the plan.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Holy smokes we withheld life saving medicines to denounce Trump. My God libturds.
Two things... one, the global elites don't get disgustingly rich off the use of Ivermectin, and two, they can't kill off half the worlds population with it. It's counter production to their depopulation plans. It actually saves lives, and that's not the plan.
Only profitable medicines are allowed.......................OMG the sick feeling.

Libturds killed their own people because of TDS..So did Face Book

Two things... one, the global elites don't get disgustingly rich off the use of Ivermectin, and two, they can't kill off half the worlds population with it. It's counter production to their depopulation plans. It actually saves lives, and that's not the plan.
Only profitable medicines are allowed.......................OMG the sick feeling.

Leftists truly don't give a damn about people. They only care about power and money.

So hundreds of thousands of people in America eventually die from complications from the experimental shot. Dems don't care. Why do you think the border is wide open with the welcome mat rolled out? REPLACEMENTS, and they're NOT WHITE, double bonus.

Dr Kory said 100,000 lives would be saved and countless damaged Covid suffering eliminated

All because of Trump.

Libturds. You are responsible for 100k deaths now. Was it worth the TDS??????

You'd be better off taking Trump's suggestion of imbibing disinfectants and sticking a UV light where the sun don't shine. Just as good of a chance at treating it.

• Banned
Each minute this breaking news comes out, should make you sick

Leftists truly don't give a damn about people. They only care about power and money.

So hundreds of thousands of people in America eventually die from complications from the experimental shot. Dems don't care. Why do you think the border is wide open with the welcome mat rolled out? REPLACEMENTS, and they're NOT WHITE, double bonus.
This is so so sickening

100,000 people died because of half the board

Mark Zuckerfucker censored life saving info because of the politics of COVID..How frightening
That disgusting little FREAK belongs in PRISON, and if he wasn't one of the richest people on the planet with so many people in power in his pocket, HE WOULD BE.

Dr Kory said 100,000 lives would be saved and countless damaged Covid suffering eliminated

All because of Trump.

Libturds. You are responsible for 100k deaths now. Was it worth the TDS??????

You'd be better off taking Trump's suggestion of imbibing disinfectants and sticking a UV light where the sun don't shine. Just as good of a chance at treating it.
STFU you murderer.........................TDS killed so many

FUCK YOU!!!!!

This is so so sickening

The iron clad logic you present, it's awe inspiring.

This is so so sickening

My God you fool. Look at the link. A real link

Do you realize what your TDS has done?.What Zuckerfucker did to your tiny mind

This is so so sickening

Your vapid sophomoric sarcasm, it's so leftist.

This is so so sickening

I'm not sure what the members of this board have to do with your link which is about a study of a drug that may or may not be effective in treating COVID. The study wasn't published until April of this year and it's only a single study. There is no conspiracy to keep this drug from the public, but it has to be approved by the FDA first and they would need to look at all the evidence.

What the fuck does facebook have to do with any of this? You're like a slot machine of conspiracies and today we hit Ivermectin, facebook and USMB liberals. Jackpot!

This is so so sickening

I'm not sure what the members of this board have to do with your link which is about a study of a drug that may or may not be effective in treating COVID. The study wasn't published until April of this year and it's only a single study. There is no conspiracy to keep this drug from the public, but it has to be approved by the FDA first and they would need to look at all the evidence.

What the fuck does facebook have to do with any of this? You're like a slot machine of conspiracies and today we hit Ivermectin, facebook and USMB liberals. Jackpot!
They be triggered because they are clinically kookoo for Cocoa Puff brand of Trump adoration, and the echo chamber gave them their barking orders.

This is so so sickening

They be triggered because they are clinically kookoo for Cocoa Puff brand of Trump adoration, and the echo chamber gave them their barking orders.
My Gosh. You were the biggest sucker.

This is all breaking dummy. You'll find out in a couple months.

Fauci hurt every single person on the planet you ignorant stupid MF...lol..................You were part of him

Forum List

Back