MY God, the Orange Idiot can't even respond to Barcelona without wagging the racist dog

What racism? I don't see anything racist about it....oh wait, the OP thinks Muslim is a race.....stupid twit

I know he's a racist. I knew it 20 years ago. But there are lots of racists. Can't he be a competent one without tripping over his stupid tie every god damn time?
Trump resurrects pig's blood myth after Barcelona attack
He spoke the truth. We should have been dipping our military rounds in pigs blood years ago fighting the Muslims. The psychological impact of them thinking getting shot by bullets dipped in pigs blood would have been positive and caused a deterrent in them attacking us.

Its clear the left have moved on from Trump is a Russian collaborator to Trump is a racist. Tune in next week when the left are outraged over Trump's dislike of broccoli.

I know he's a racist. I knew it 20 years ago. But there are lots of racists. Can't he be a competent one without tripping over his stupid tie every god damn time?
--------------------------------- nothing racist though , who cares but nothing racist Ben . As far as the pigs blood , BIG deal , might be true , might not be true . You certainly don't know for SURE and neither do i but it sounds like something to try BEN .

Well clearly the tactics of letting them into Western countries, giving them citizenship and welfare isn't working.
How is that occupation and colonization of their countries working out?

Colonization of Islamic countries? Do tell.

Forum List

Back