My friend from Morocco called out a black girl as a racist in his college class.

Mortimer

You in Romania

Its more complex than that.
From around 1200 AD on, there were waves of Asian invaders, the Mongols, Moghuls, and Turks.
They wiped out the Moslem leadership in Baghdad and took over Islamic leadership.
So these Asian invaders were the ones who imported Jews into Europe, as administrators, tax collectors, etc.
And the anti-Jewish sentiment was over the long standing resentment against these Asian invaders.
The Asian Moslems left, but the Jews stayed, but were resented.
The word "ghetto" actually meant a wealthy gated community for Jewish government administrators.
They only turned into slums after the monarchies were defeated.

If we are so evil, why do people hold onto transport planes and take a seat outside at 5000 ft ?

People want to come to the US to follow the money, not because they think the US is "nice".
Ancient Rome was incredibly evil, and yet everyone wanted to go there because that is where all the wealth ended up, and it was the only safe place from Roman abuses.

What are young idiots going to do or react when life throws them a real problem?....Talk about who constitutes what fucking shade of color someone is?

God how brainwashed

Shade makes a huge difference.
For example, the US had absolutely no problem murdering half a million Iraqis based on WMD lies.
The US had no problem wiping out whole cities in Japan to test nuclear weapons.
Why is this, when clearly they would never have done that to Germany or Russia?
The difference obviously shade.
The Iraqi and Japanese are not pure white.

My ftiend was born in Morocco, an African country,and came to the US to attend college, and ended up joining the US Army while here and getting a green card. He plans on applying for citizenship as soon as he is legally allowed to.

While in class, he was asked to describe his heritage. He described himself as African American.

A girl from his class took offense to it because Moroocans tend to be lighter skinned and she told him Africsn American means black.

He told her that not all Africans are black, and that not all black people are from Africa and pointed out the fact that she had said her family were descended from Austailian Aboriginals, meaning shes not African at all. He then called her racist toward non-black Africans because she effective said that they aernt true Africans because they arent black.
Tell your friend that the term African American is a BULLSHIT WORD 98% of the time.

If you didn't immigrate here from Africa you are an American PERIOD

People want to come to the US to follow the money, not because they think the US is "nice".
Ancient Rome was incredibly evil, and yet everyone wanted to go there because that is where all the wealth ended up, and it was the only safe place from Roman abuses.
Stop talking out of your ass. You have NO IDEA what most legal immigrants think anymore than I do.

I hate to have to point it out, but African AMERICANS are still trying to cash in on the fact they came from slavery, the same way Jews sue German corporations when the folks who owned or managed them during the Holocaust are long dead. Almost no one alive today is responsible for that. I work with a number of AFRICAN Africans. They are mostly excellent workers. They don't try to get free shit from or sue or torment the great great great grandchildren of slave owners. I haven't actually seen a case where an African American at my place of work has tried to label any of these first generation African immigrants as racists. In spite of being black, the two cultures seem more indifferent to each other than whites and African Americans are to each other. These new immigrants don't come from the institution of North American slavery. They more likely suffered abuses at the hands of their own kind back in Africa.

Technically everyone is African since all humans came out of Africa only about 100,000 years ago or less.
Turns out whites are just a rare type of Black.
People whose genes adjusted to being OUT OF AFRICA since before history was recorded.

Stop talking out of your ass. You have NO IDEA what most legal immigrants think anymore than I do.

Wrong.
My grandparent immigrated here around 1900 and I know what they think as well as the relatives who stayed in Europe.
Most of the world hates and fears the US, but that is why they want to come here and be safe from the US.

People whose genes adjusted to being OUT OF AFRICA since before history was recorded.

Genes can not "adjust".
The white trait had to originate in Africa, and there just be covered over by the more dominant darker melamine.
Once out of Africa, then inbreeding could bring the recessive paleness out.

Wrong.
My grandparent immigrated here around 1900 and I know what they think as well as the relatives who stayed in Europe.
Most of the world hates and fears the US, but that is why they want to come here and be safe from the US.
Your point of reference is from 122 years ago?

LMFAO

I hate to have to point it out, but African AMERICANS are still trying to cash in on the fact they came from slavery, the same way Jews sue German corporations when the folks who owned or managed them during the Holocaust are long dead. Almost no one alive today is responsible for that. I work with a number of AFRICAN Africans. They are mostly excellent workers. They don't try to get free shit from or sue or torment the great great great grandchildren of slave owners. I haven't actually seen a case where an African American at my place of work has tried to label any of these first generation African immigrants as racists. In spite of being black, the two cultures seem more indifferent to each other than whites and African Americans are to each other. These new immigrants don't come from the institution of North American slavery. They more likely suffered abuses at the hands of their own kind back in Africa.

Current immigrant escaping abuses are still coming here to get away from the corruption the US causes all over the globe.
It seems the US almost only supports evil dictators.

Jews hate Muslims
Muslims hate everyone
Blacks hate Asians
Whites hate themselves

Everyone hates everyone at some point.
There are fascist tards in EVERY WALK OF LIFE.

Genes can not "adjust".
The white trait had to originate in Africa, and there just be covered over by the more dominant darker melamine.
Genes do adjust over time to new environments as people migrate or as environments change. It's called evolution. It's happening right now in your own cells, but won't be seen for many generations depending on the persistence of change.

Genes can not "adjust".
The reason most Africans gave black skin is because of genetic adaptation (the next step down from full scale evolution), to tend with the harsh climate of sub-sahara africa. When people began migrating into Europe, their skin no longer needed to be darker, and so adapted to their new climates.

We see the same thing in many animals, where animals will began to grow thicker fur in colder regions in a much shorter time frame than it takes for true evolution to occur.

Forum List

Back