My friend Cesar Huesca in Mexico

Angelo do you think there could be a new rock super group? I think with most of the popular music today being crap, a new rock group with a great lead singer, great lead guitar and great writer would make it big.
These guys have potential...imo

.... it's basically Dream Theater with a better singer.

Billy Sheehan is a monster on bass.

Last edited:
Angelo do you think there could be a new rock super group? I think with most of the popular music today being crap, a new rock group with a great lead singer, great lead guitar and great writer would make it big.
These guys have potential...imo

.... it's basically Dream Theater with a better singer.

Billy Sheehan is a monster on bass.

They are really good. The lyrics aren't to the level of the playing IMO. I think of a group like Led Zeppelin that was very original in their music and lyrics.

They are really good. The lyrics aren't to the level of the playing IMO. I think of a group like Led Zeppelin that was very original in their music and lyrics.
Led Zeppelin was original, but the lyrics were not always.
They had many songs that were 'borrowed' from previous musicians.
I didn't know that. I still think as an example of what the next rock super group could be, they would be a good model. Or maybe Boston with Tom Scholz as the creative genius behind the band.

I didn't know that. I still think as an example of what the next rock super group could be, they would be a good model. Or maybe Boston with Tom Scholz as the creative genius behind the band.
This is the closest thing to a "super" group that I can think of.

Forum List

Back