My Fellow Americans...

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
Let the healing begin! This has been the nastiest, most hard fought fought campaign in living history. Possibly in the history of our nation.
We here on the board pulled for our respective candidates, with all we had. Right down to the very end.
The battle is now over. Perhaps now we can reintroduce some civility to the board. Perhaps now we can restore America's reputation in the world.
Come together America, the battle is over. If there is one thing Hillary was right about, it is this; we truly are, " stronger together".
May God bless Donald J. Trumps presidency, and may God bless these United States of America!

Last edited:
No, he is nasty, and no I will never support Trump.
Don't worry. Trump will still lead for you. For all Americans.

From now on you pay taxes, were done, and we will do it legally like Trump. I didn't pay taxes all my life to have a degenerate charlatan who does not taxes in the White House. He cared not about the middle income except to screw them over.

Let the healing begin! This has been the nastiest, most hard fought fought campaign in living history. Possibly in the history of our nation.
We here on the board pulled for our respective candidates, with all we had. Right down to the very end.
The battle is now over. Perhaps now we can reintroduce some civility to the board. Perhaps now we can restore America's reputation in the world. Come together America, the battle is over. If there is one thing Hillary was right about, it is this; we truly are, " stronger together".
May God bless Donald J. Trumps presidency, and may God bless these United States of America!
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

No, he is nasty, and no I will never support Trump.
Don't worry. Trump will still lead for you. For all Americans.

From now on you pay taxes, were done, and we will do it legally like Trump. I didn't pay taxes all my life to have a degenerate charlatan who does not taxes in the White House. He cared not about the middle income except to screw them over.
If you can legally no pay taxes, then what is the beef? You, and I have no clue as to the meat and potatoes of the claim that he paid no taxes, however. Your candidate lost, and you have to accept that. Good luck.

We never mind paying taxes, but if he can get away with it, I know how to as well. I will not unite under that man and will not support him. Since the elites will even pay less than they do not and I'm not elite, screw them, besides we will need the money for HSA's, which is his stupid health insurance plan.

We never mind paying taxes, but if he can get away with it, I know how to as well. I will not unite under that man and will not support him. Since the elites will even pay less than they do not and I'm not elite, screw them, besides we will need the money for HSA's, which is his stupid health insurance plan.
Listen, LEGALLY not paying taxes is not getting away with any thing. But I really doubt he didn't pay taxes. Don't know for a fact, but I doubt it. Get over it ma'am, it's not the end of the world. We'll have a woman president some day but it won't be a lying criminal, hopefully.

Listen, LEGALLY not paying taxes is not getting away with any thing. But I really doubt he didn't pay taxes. Don't know for a fact, but I doubt it. Get over it ma'am, it's not the end of the world. We'll have a woman president some day but it won't be a lying criminal, hopefully.
And that is something all women should be grateful for. You only get one "first". Did you really want it to be her? I'd think most people would want their first to be remembered kindly by history...

No its a horrible thing for the US to have this charlatan for President. Also the people surrounding his are low moral pigs and i'm stalking about Gingrich and Giuliano , and Christy. I won't even get into his campaign people.

Bossier and Citizens United, screw global warming and pollution of the US. Elites will be surrounding Trump, no more inheritance tax for over 5 million. Some of you may not remember the Reagan years. This will be so much worst.

No its a horrible thing for the US to have this charlatan for President. Also the people surrounding his are low moral pigs and i'm stalking about Gingrich and Giuliano , and Christy. I won't even get into his campaign people.
Then perhaps you should get out of the country. If you are this messed up then we certainly have no need of you. Perhaps Korea, or Pakistan would be good for you?

The battle is now over. Perhaps now we can reintroduce some civility to the board. Perhaps now we can restore America's reputation in the world.
Come together America, the battle is over. If there is one thing Hillary was right about, it is this; we truly are, " stronger together".
Yes, you and Trump are true uniters. NOT

Forum List

Back