My favorite quotes

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want to impress people they don't like. -Will Rogers

Wisdom is not like a flower one can pluck from a bush, it is like a mountain one must climb. -Author unknown

I have often regretted my speech, never my silence. - Publilius Syrus Roman Writer (~100 BC)

:)

"If I tell you I'm good, probably you will say I am boasting.
But If I tell you I'm no good you'll know I am lying."
-Bruce Lee

"and it's amazing, Indian, of descent Americans are takin over the country. You (points to camera), my vice president, my speech writer, when I, I tell you what, but thank you, you guys are incredible, did you want to say something (points to camera, leans forward), I'll be quiet."

-46th President of the United States of America, Joseph Biden.

Joe Biden: “We cannot let this, we’ve never allowed any crisis from the Civil War straight through to the pandemic of 17, all the way around, 16, we have never, never let our democracy sakes second fiddle, way they, we can both have a democracy and … correct the public health.”​

"If I tell you I'm good, probably you will say I am boasting.
But If I tell you I'm no good you'll know I am lying."
-Bruce Lee
This is a good one, but its only led me to saying this. Sometimes its best to not say anything and instead let whatever performance it is that you do deliver just speak for its self, especially when there will be people who are impressed with whatever happens and then there will be those who are not blown away too. Its been my experience that when a certain person is silent after seeing what you have done, their silence will be their way of saying that you did a good job.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

This is a good one, but its only led me to saying this. Sometimes its best to not say anything and instead let whatever performance it is that you do deliver just speak for its self, especially when there will be people who are impressed with whatever happens and then there will be those who are not blown away too. Its been my experience that when a certain person is silent after seeing what you have done, their silence will be their way of saying that you did a good job.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Difficult to get an audition that way. Don’t come off as cocky but don’t come off as under confident either.

Forum List

Back