My experience with Americans here

By the way, the US constitution is not the constitution of the founders, it is a regression and a compromise with imperialism.

The US Constitution is the constitution of the founding fathers. It has been amended a few times. But once the US Constitution was ratified it became the law of the land.

I never heard of any.

It was not a leftist plague. It was women and blacks finally getting equality.

And protesting the war in Vietnam was the right thing to do. We never should have been there.
You supported Freedom in Vietnam, against the Chinese Communists and european imperialists. As the right-wing America has always done.

Yes, you didn't have the sixtiers, because your right-wingers were the sixtiers, those who were against the hippie-swins and communism of Kennedy. For some reason, I misapply the USSR templates on you, but everything was open for you, there was no need for this. In the USSR, it was an informal opposition movement

Says the guy living 150 years in the past, lol.

It's a username, dipshit. You know nothing about me or my views.

However, this man thinks that Americans can be classified by body shape and size and facial structure, that Americans are not Europeans that immigrated here in the 1600's and 1700's, Believes that Washington was a British agent sent to destroy America, that worships Reagan like a God, etc. etc. etc.

You supported Freedom in Vietnam, against the Chinese Communists and european imperialists. As the right-wing America has always done.

Yes, you didn't have the sixtiers, because your right-wingers were the sixtiers, those who were against the hippie-swins and communism of Kennedy. For some reason, I misapply the USSR templates on you, but everything was open for you, there was no need for this. In the USSR, it was an informal opposition movement

No, we didn't. We fought in a war that cost us the lives of 58,000 Americans and destroyed the lives of many, many more. And Vietnam still became a communist state.

Yes, there were plenty of Americans who were against women's equality and the Civil Rights movement. They were wrong.

Forum List

Back