My experience voting yesterday

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Well I went to the court house in Burley and voted personally. No line
They asked if I wanted to surrender my absentee ballot and I said yes. We don't have a voting place where I live, it's mail in or court house.
Went to Vote, Let me see your ID. Repeat your name and address back to me.
They gave me a long slip of paper about 3 inches wide and a foot long and showed me a computer panel and I inserted the blank paper in the slot and the panel started showing me the names of persons and parties on a touch screen. They were fairly large and I just had to push them with a long Q tip stick
My congressional district had 3 choices. Gop, Dem or Right to Life. I voted Right to Life cuz I dont' like Mike Simpson

After I was finished the slip of paper I inserted was spit back out at me showing me how I voted. The lady asked me if it was correct and I said yes.
I then inserted the paper in still another machine, I guess that would tally my vote.
The lady then said,"Tyroneweaver" has now voted and I left

They asked if I wanted to surrender my absentee ballot and I said yes. We don't have a voting place where I live, it's mail in or court house.
They gave me a long slip of paper about 3 inches wide and a foot long and showed me a computer panel and I inserted the blank paper in the slot and the panel started showing me the names of persons and parties on a touch screen. They were fairly large and I just had to push them with a long Q tip stick
My congressional district had 3 choices. Gop, Dem or Right to Life. I voted Right to Life cuz I dont' like Mike Simpson

After I was finished the slip of paper I inserted was spit back out at me showing me how I voted. The lady asked me if it was correct and I said yes.
I then inserted the paper in still another machine, I guess that would tally my vote.
I SINCERELY hope you voted for Ralph Nader.:)

I SINCERELY hope you voted for Ralph Nader.:)
Oops, WRONG election. MY bad......................................................................................................:iyfyus.jpg:

Do you think it means anything?

Those fascists! They expected you to know your own name and address? And they removed your option to vote twice?

Forum List

Back