My ex-wife told me a story about being one of only a few white kids in a mostly black school

She and the other white kids never got to play on the playground and were always forced to be last in the cafeteria line.

Thats probably a lie.

actually it could be true if the black kids in the school had been lured into any of the idiot "black nationalism" sicknesses that were growing up in the
1960s. There were all kinds of psychotic programs
of black SUPREMACY marked with demands for
"black only..........." crap in schools----both town high schools and colleges. In my state college----an all girls thing, black girls demanded and got---SPECIAL
RESTRICTED area of the dining hall, special black dorm, and more informal things like "we are having a meeting" "you are not invited" events in the
general recreation areas of the campus or dorms. I had heard that there were special "black only" clubs---a reaction to white only clubs and kind of self-righteous "payback" Hard for me to understand how you missed it
Recess and eating isnt a exclusive club. The claim is bullshit and he knows it.
Are you saying my ex-wife lied to me?
Pay no attention to Asslips. He is a dip shit.

I like him----he reminds me of circa 1970 when idiot "black studies" "professors" wrote nonsense

When a black child is taught by his parents and teachers that all of his problems are caused by white people he may act out hatred towards the few white children who attend his school.
I went to a predominantly black high school and I had no problems.

Our problems are blown so far out of proportion because of a dishonest media. We were even allowed to have our rifles on gunracks in the windows.

She and the other white kids never got to play on the playground and were always forced to be last in the cafeteria line.
You learned to fight and stick with your own kind in a jungle bunny infested school, been there done that, lived in the ghetto as well, they were extremely violent and loud animals. That's when I started carrying a weapon on me at all times and my racial awakening began.

Forum List

Back