My EX took these of a linx and her kits..

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
This was down the road from us about 1ml on the road to a sand pit, swimming area.

MVC-735F.jpg

MVC-734F.jpg

MVC-733F.jpg

MVC-732F.jpg

This was down the road from us about 1ml on the road to a sand pit, swimming area.

MVC-735F.jpg

MVC-734F.jpg

MVC-733F.jpg

MVC-732F.jpg

How great to come in contact with the natural world on a constant basis. I'm sure there are some disadvantages but sights like these make up for it. Hey Steph, Houston's zoo had a baby giraffe born there last month. They have pictures posted on their web site. She was 143 pounds and 5'-11'' when she was born. And you thought human births were difficult, imagine the weight gain during that pregnancy.

Despite the fact I think linxes are ugly as all sin, that was quite adorable :D

And awesome shots.

How by any standard can you believe that? I could almost understand if you said that the linx was your least favorite appearance wise in the cat family but ugly as all sin? Just out of curiosity, what is an attractive species in your opinion?

How by any standard can you believe that? I could almost understand if you said that the linx was your least favorite appearance wise in the cat family but ugly as all sin? Just out of curiosity, what is an attractive species in your opinion?
Foxes, kangaroos, tigers, and koalas :D

Also, I overexaggerated on the Linx :p

Forum List

Back