My Electoral College prediction today (will change over time most likely)

Aug 7, 2012
My prediction based on today's numbers. It will possibly change often between now and Nov. 6th but you can see that it is still an uphill battle for Romney to win. You can do your own maps and post them if you like.

404212151.jpg

LINK

• Banned
Only one that SHOCKS me is New Mexico to Romney the rest could happen...but I think he loses Florida and Virginia.

Not likely but I included it red just for a worse case scenario. I think Obama will pull out OH and several other of the states I gave him. Romney can then have the rest!:D

Lol...and that just proves WHY I have the likes of sniperfire on ignore...they bring nothing to the conversation. I did mine and had Obama at 296 I think it was...I will redo it here in a minute.

I am still going with 300+ for the President. But it looks increasingly shaky. Been an interesting election season from the gitgo.

Well lets see yours then...I don't really see where he went wrong...Florida I think goes to Obama for the fact Ryan scared the hell out of seniors with his medicaid plan,Virginia Obama because of the Constitution party candidate is well known and even if he takes 1% of the vote its enough to lose it for Willard. Ohio is his best chance but even then it won't be enough to win.

According to Rasmussen as of today, 10/11

Obama: WA OR CA NM CO HI IA MN WI IL OH PA NY ME VT MA CT RI NJ DE MD DC for 280 Electoral Votes
Romney: ID MY WY UT AZ AK TX OK KS NE SD ND MO AR LA MS AL GA FL SC NC VA WV KY TN IN for 248
Statistical tie: NV NH

So Obama is still winning this thing at Rasmussen. Geographically that is a troubling map though It means you won't know until late that night and that Obama is poised to lose a large geographical area of the country, in particular, all of the South.

My prediction based on today's numbers. It will possibly change often between now and Nov. 6th but you can see that it is still an uphill battle for Romney to win. You can do your own maps and post them if you like.

404212151.jpg

LINK

I think VA, FL and NM will also go for Obama

Obama 325
Romney 208

Senate will go

Democrats 51
Republicans 49

Last edited:

Forum List

Back