My dog was executed 3 days ago by assassin of the establishment, international crimin

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
This thread is intended for people who are on my friends list, not for anyone to come and insult me and call me a nut case, I already AM in conspiracy theory section, I do not bother the regular political forums much, so please, if you find this too crazy to believe, then just leave.

[ame=http://youtu.be/2xPxblcDXRo]Execution of my dog - they sent me a warning, so I am sending a message to the world. - YouTube[/ame]

If you want to understand the real reason my dogs were shot, you have to watch the videos I released just days and weeks prior to this incident 3 days ago

This thread is intended for people who are on my friends list, not for anyone to come and insult me and call me a nut case, I already AM in conspiracy theory section, I do not bother the regular political forums much, so please, if you find this too crazy to believe, then just leave.

Execution of my dog - they sent me a warning, so I am sending a message to the world. - YouTube

If you want to understand the real reason my dogs were shot, you have to watch the videos I released just days and weeks prior to this incident 3 days ago

Goodbye to you also, Igor, and don't let the door hit you in the ass.
Oh, and sorry 'bout your dogs ... they look like fine animals.

Don't tell us where or how to post.

:fu:

Execution of my dog - they sent me a warning, so I am sending a message to the world. - YouTube

Why are you anti-American?

Sucks about the dogs they look beautiful but that video is nothing more than a paranoid conspiracy theory rant by someone who way overestimates how much the government gives a shit about his little life.

September was months ago...if you got those dogs killed then fuck you .
if you're lying then fuck you more.

Why are you anti-American?
about as much as you are, I'd say!

That really sucks man. I feel for you. For some people, their pets are as dear to them as they were their own children. This isn't a conspiracy though. Assuming there was a shadow government out to get you, killing your dogs would be a pointless way of going about it. If silencing you was the goal, then they would have targeted you, not a couple dogs. Killing someones dog NEVER results in the owner being silenced, in fact the opposite happens. Just look at this thread as proof.

More than likely one of two things happened. Either that guy was a sicko that had a problem with you or your dogs, or they did in fact come at him aggressively. Every dog owner that had a dog attack someone always say the same thing, "he was so gentle with the family. We never would have suspected he would hurt someone."

I am sorry for your loss though.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back