My Dog is a Democrat!

My dog ate the cushions off my divan and loveseat in the den's library. I told him No!No! Then, when I was taking out the hundreds of foam pieces, no two alike, to the trash up by the farm to market road, when I got back he had chewed off the plastic zipper pulls on two of the porch cushions and he was tearing out the weathered foam that comforted me on rainy days and apricot sunsets alike.

Then, when I went in to clear the house of his mischief, I noticed my last hold on relaxation was missing. He had made My Pillow disappear forever from sight and refreshment that a good night's sleep can give.

When i went to get a wooden chair from the kitchen, the wood cornices on my lovely antique chair had been chewed off. And upstairs, My Pillow was missing from my bed, but this , he didn't leave ! trace. It didn't just walk away, but it was totally and completely gone.

I thought, Deja Vu!!!! My Reddy is a Democrat. They start out acting like cute little sweet puppies when they run for Congress, and when they get elected, look out, world! They take out everything that brought pleasure to the eye and psyche and make it disappear and blame it on the other dogs to take the onus off themselves. Meh!

To make matters worse, before I figured out about his dismal, retirement fund eating ways, a friend gave me the cutest little 8 - inch long girl puppy who wailed all the way from Trinity to home earning herself the name Song. The next day, the head vet took her first puppy shots case, curious why some little old lady would name her new puppy "Song." She showed him with another wailing session as she peeped on his clean floor with two attendant student vets tasked with sanitizing all 2ccs of yellow stuff.

And a week later, Song girl was eating on the tufts left out on the front porch when I had restuffed the better of two chewed cushion covers with chewed up cushion masses that escaped the mud from recent rains. He reopened and scattered the remains and the fluff has become her sweet obsession.

Anobody else have a dog or puppy who looks okay but is a Democrat once they win yer heart? Plz share your story below remembering that they got the system figured. You earn the living. They live lives of nothing doing and you get to clean it up when you get home from work. Thx. I can't wait to read your stories on how your sweet puppy became a green eyed monster overnight. :up:
Weird, mine is a republican. She shits on the floor and expects me to clean up her messes.

Now there's an actionable statement.
Not a bad thought. Let's see if Mike Lindell might like to actually know more about our friend rightwinger. I happen to have friends in Minnesota and some of them work for MyPillow. They met Mike back when he was advertising his pillows on Alex Jones' network, and they've been working for him ever since. I'll have them ask Mike.

I have as much proof as Lindell does about a stolen election

I know a guy who had a My Pillow and he got cancer
Connect the dots
Cancer can be there for years and even decades before its host is aware that it is destroying his innards. The extra sleep works wonders in fighting off human illness, but if your acquaintance is in stage 4 all the therapy in the world can't make up for the million cigarettes that put him where he is now.

Cancer can be there for years and even decades before its host is aware that it is destroying his innards. The extra sleep works wonders in fighting off human illness, but if your acquaintance is in stage 4 all the therapy in the world can't make up for the million cigarettes that put him where he is now.

We have no idea what Lindell puts in his pillows. It could cause cancer.

Just like Dominion “could” switch votes

We have no idea what Lindell puts in his pillows. It could cause cancer.

Just like Dominion “could” switch votes
Your time for hating on cancer would be better spent chopping on smoking nicotine and its synergist cannabanoids set to smoke. Smoking is deadly. A good night's sleep provides rest human beings need to make working hours productive.

Your time for hating on cancer would be better spent chopping on smoking nicotine and its synergist cannabanoids set to smoke. Smoking is deadly. A good night's sleep provides rest human beings need to make working hours productive.

I really don’t know…

Sleeping on a My Pillow “may be” more dangerous than smoking a pack of cigarettes

My Dim lawyer nephew was visiting us and was fascinated by Rowdy (my Jack Russell) licking itself on the back porch.... he said "man, I wish I could do that" and I told the idiot "the dog bites, be careful".... he did it anyway and got bitten... now we're tied up in small claims court (because he's hung like a hummingbird, as are all Dims).

My dog ate the cushions off my divan and loveseat in the den's library. I told him No!No! Then, when I was taking out the hundreds of foam pieces, no two alike, to the trash up by the farm to market road, when I got back he had chewed off the plastic zipper pulls on two of the porch cushions and he was tearing out the weathered foam that comforted me on rainy days and apricot sunsets alike.

Then, when I went in to clear the house of his mischief, I noticed my last hold on relaxation was missing. He had made My Pillow disappear forever from sight and refreshment that a good night's sleep can give.

When i went to get a wooden chair from the kitchen, the wood cornices on my lovely antique chair had been chewed off. And upstairs, My Pillow was missing from my bed, but this , he didn't leave ! trace. It didn't just walk away, but it was totally and completely gone.

I thought, Deja Vu!!!! My Reddy is a Democrat. They start out acting like cute little sweet puppies when they run for Congress, and when they get elected, look out, world! They take out everything that brought pleasure to the eye and psyche and make it disappear and blame it on the other dogs to take the onus off themselves. Meh!

To make matters worse, before I figured out about his dismal, retirement fund eating ways, a friend gave me the cutest little 8 - inch long girl puppy who wailed all the way from Trinity to home earning herself the name Song. The next day, the head vet took her first puppy shots case, curious why some little old lady would name her new puppy "Song." She showed him with another wailing session as she peeped on his clean floor with two attendant student vets tasked with sanitizing all 2ccs of yellow stuff.

And a week later, Song girl was eating on the tufts left out on the front porch when I had restuffed the better of two chewed cushion covers with chewed up cushion masses that escaped the mud from recent rains. He reopened and scattered the remains and the fluff has become her sweet obsession.

Anobody else have a dog or puppy who looks okay but is a Democrat once they win yer heart? Plz share your story below remembering that they got the system figured. You earn the living. They live lives of nothing doing and you get to clean it up when you get home from work. Thx. I can't wait to read your stories on how your sweet puppy became a green eyed monster overnight. :up:
I'm no democrat !.....but if I could lick my balls I damn sho might !

A campaigning democrat was visiting a family whose dog had just given birth to a litter of pups. The man playfully asked the children if the puppies were democrats or republicans. "Oh they're democrats" the kids giggled. Several weeks later the man visited the family again and asked how the little democrat puppies were doing. "Oh, they're republicans now" the kids replied. "Really?", the man responded, "When did they become republicans?" Laughing, the kids replied, "When they opened their eyes."

Last edited:
Hmmmm......I thought you meant he can lick his own ballz
Billy Bob and Harley are at a Georgia Bulldogs football game when the team mascot is brought onto the field. At the 50 yard line, the dog stops and begins licking his balls.

BILLY BOB: If I could do that, I would never leave the house!

HARLEY: That dog would bite youuuuuu!

Forum List

Back