My doctor is really bad, rotten.

Dalia,FJB call this number and ask for them to send you a free catalogue,you will find things there in the health section that will blow your mind away of things you can order thst if you take,overtime I am confidant you will not have the problems you are experiencing now.the stuff I saw in there they have available just blew me away.it is stuff the medical establishment does not want the population to know about because it works.our medical establishment is as corrupt as our government is.they don’t want you to heal.

I’m not saying the doctors are evil it’s just that they don’t know what they went to medical school and were taught was propaganda,fir instance fbj you might not know this sense your pretty young but Dalia you have been around long enough to know thst the hospitals always treat cancer patients with either chemo therapy or radiation therapy.doctors have been taught thsts what treats cancer but they don’t know better,they would never dream the medical establishment they learned from is corrupt.

If they are awake and realise chemo is harmful to you and they prescribe natural therapys,then they will lose their licences,what the msm media is not reporting is thst holistic doctors are being murdered around the country here in the states.

My girlfriend whom I Love dearly,she had cancer t recently so I was in severe depression mode for a few weeks but I quickly beamed because she usually listens to me when I tell her don’t do what the hospital sugggests,order these natural products from this catalogue and you will be fine,she did and she is cancer free now.

Here,I love ya both so please do yourselves the best favor you could do for yourselves in your life.call this number and tell them to send you a free catalogue,the number is 1 800 770 8802. Do it asap.if you don’t follow thru,then I can’t help you,you got to make the call.

Thanks, love you too.:smiliehug:

Are you insane?

Or just a prick?

You know, why don't you just go fuck off? :finger3:

Thanks I guess.
I apologize

I don’t live with constant pain

The closest I ever came was when I suffered from migraines
Caused by job stress
Finally found an amazing neurologist who prescribed Maxalt

A friend of mine had digestive issues. His doctor first told him it was psychosomatic, then it was acid reflux. When he finally got a real diagnosis, it was stage IV colon cancer.

Don't trust anything your doctor tells you without verificiation.
My doctor is not like that
Thankfully
I suffered from migraines
I had a sleep test
Went to a terrible doctor who stuck needles in my neck
After the fifth one, I asked him to stop because I was in so much pain
He said no

I should have reported him
Instead I went home and threw up

New Topics

Forum List

Back