CDZ My disabled brothers message to Trump.

warriordaryle

Rookie
Oct 19, 2016
My brother was born with microcephaly 19 years ago if left him with severe cognitive impairment, when he seen Trump mocking that disabled person it upset him greatly enough where he wanted to make a stand. He made this short little video hopefully you guys like it and tell me what you think.
Video by WarriorDaryle Koltay

My brother was born with microcephaly 19 years ago if left him with severe cognitive impairment, when he seen Trump mocking that disabled person it upset him greatly enough where he wanted to make a stand. He made this short little video hopefully you guys like it and tell me what you think.

Sock accounts coming out of the woodwork!
So im a fake account then? So I didnt just spend all day planning with my brother on how he wanted to do this. I wanted people to see the video so I came here. Are the people on here this paranoid where they think everything is fake?

I am a disabled veteran and I feel supported by Trump.

They're trotting out the disabled people (who on any other day, they want to abort or euthanize).

So im a fake account then? So I didnt just spend all day planning with my brother on how he wanted to do this. I wanted people to see the video so I came here. Are the people on here this paranoid where they think everything is fake?

Yeah. 99% consensus that you're a creation of Media Matters.

If not, I'm sorry

the comments above from the jerks and lurks are why Orange Creepy cannot be president

won't answer replies, the truth stands for itself

If not, I'm sorry
Well be sorry then wtf is wrong with you people, this is sad.
Daryle Koltay | Facebook
WarriorDaryle Koltay's Profile

My friend. You are on a political forum. Most people here look at everything to their partisan goggles. I agree that people should be human first and political second but this is an altogether wrong place to find any type of honesty and this goes for both sides. I agree with the position that Trump is a complete an utter asshole and by no means should become president but I'm sorry to tell you that sharing your and your brothers story to change anybodys mind on this forum is a forlorn hope, I wish this wasn't the case but it is the truth.

Much like the endorsements of celebrities, I don't give a flying rhinoceros shit about what you or your cognitively impaired brother think of Donald Dump or whether or not you plan on voting for him. The same goes for Hilliary.

If not, I'm sorry
Well be sorry then wtf is wrong with you people, this is sad.
Daryle Koltay | Facebook
WarriorDaryle Koltay's Profile

While I feel for your situation there are a lot of people out there with disabilities of all kinds they have to deal with.
Personally I have dealt with cancer a hip replacement and diabetes through no fault of my own.
My thinking on your situation? There are more important things than your brothers disability,just as there are more important things than my problems.
The state of America far outweighs any one life whether it's mine or your brothers.
In other words? Stop being selfish and look at the big picture and ask yourself...What is best for America?

Forum List

Back